Stihl Powersweep

UP Powers

5 year old buck +
I posted before that I purchased the Stihl Kombi system with the brushcutter blade. I continued last weekend on my assault on the Honeysuckle. I also purchased the Stihl Powersweep attachment. It was kinda spendy at 300 bucks.

Rocks in the yard after plowing, my years of back breaking hours and hours of raking over. This thing Breezed through it with no effort. Wood chips and debris from cutting some firewood, plowed through it. Junk in the yard from winter and spring, neighbors dog who craps in my yard, (love the dog doesn't bother me!) random sticks, this thing just zips right through it.

I have to say that this Kombi is turning out to be a great purchase. I am going to be doing some mulch at the house this week and I am envisioning this thing to clean up after I am done. Love this powersweep.

kwpwrswp.png.jpg

I have used them before for spring clean ups. They are nice, removes the crap without removing a blade of grass.

did some clean ups at the house last night raking and stuff. wood chips from the mulch that are always tricky to rake up. just plowed through them and blasted them back on the plants. It's a pretty sweet set up. I am anxious to try it on a light snow fall, wait.. I can wait!!! :)

It was kinda spendy at 300 bucks. Rocks in the yard after plowing
So what your saying is that the $350 that I will be doling out this morning for a new rear window in my van would have been better spent on one of these to give to my FIL who shot a rock from his driveway through my rear glass this past weekend while mowing his lawn when I was down visiting?:mad: Maybe the other $350 I spent on that same rear window back last Thanksgiving while visiting him during deer season would have paid for the powerhead.:mad: 2 shattered rear glass pieces to the tune of $700 in just over 6 months is getting old real fast. I told him next time we come down to have his SUV parked in the street so I could park in his garage while I was there or I wasn't even stopping, I would just drive right on by.

Last edited: