Sprayer options for Polaris ranger

Rakman

A good 3 year old buck
Any recommendations for sprayers to be utilized in a Polaris ranger? Looking for 40 gal or larger and have the ability to installed and removed without a ton of headache.

40 might be big for a ranger 4 wheeler. I use a fimco 25 gallon on my side by side and Polaris ranger 500.

It has an extended boom. On the 4 Wheeler there are torx bolts on the back rack that line up with the mounting screws. I also use rachet straps for added support.

In my ranger side by side I just pop the tailgate off and ratchet strap it down.

I have a 60 gallon from Ag Spray out of Mankato, MN. It's a boomless boom, which doesn't do as good of a job as a real boom, but for me it's the way I wanted to go. It takes 2 guys to load/unload it.20150730_170109_resized.jpg

A ranger is a side by side and you won't have any issues with weight with 40 gal.I made an attachment for my hitch on my 4wheeler that you could use on it for a boom or boomless.It just slides into your receiver hitch and comes up ever how high you want it Then attach sprayer

I have a 60 gallon from Ag Spray out of Mankato, MN. It's a boomless boom, which doesn't do as good of a job as a real boom, but for me it's the way I wanted to go. It takes 2 guys to load/unload it.View attachment 9864

What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically I guess it's Ag Spray which I think was the old Schleben who was bought out. May be the same as a Fimco but would need to check on that. The pump is 3.8 which seems decent up to this point, although a bigger pump would be nice. Only my 2nd year of owning it. Mankato was real good about replacing a hot switch and a leaking pump right out of the box.

Buckdeer1, you mention a 2" receiver style setup. This is something I want to have for a couple reasons. I already have a 3pt 40 gallon Fimco sprayer that I can also set in the back of the ranger but trying to set up the boom in on the ranger is always my stumbling point.

I don't have a UTV but I have a quad and a Fimco, I would believe it would fit in the back of a UTV.