All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody must have held a bachelor's party

He did love the diversity. He has eyes like an eagle and notices every little detail. We were having so much fun we lost track of the time and had our families calling to check on us...lol.

You know you're into it when you lose all track of time !! :)

Crashed another bachelor party. Hope they keep growing for another month.

IMG_0931.JPG

Lookin' mighty good !!!

Crashed another bachelor party. Hope they keep growing for another month.

Looking might fine. As the gator hunters on Swamp People would say - Yea, that's what I'm talking about!

Some of these boys are still growing well. They have added some since the first pictures above. I'm averaging 444 pictures per day on the mineral lick, and its only about 15 different deer doing that. That cam is set on 5 second delay.

Nice! Is that a drop tine forming on that second one?

Nice! Is that a drop tine forming on that second one?

I think you mean the last one. It's looks like a drop tine in that picture, but its not. It's the tip end curling down. He has three points real close together at the end. That is the one I call Herman Munster. Last year both G2s forked, but I can't tell that they are forking yet this time. That deer has such a weird rack, I wouldn't be surprised at anything. Right now I think he is the oldest one using the lick. He was really camera shy this week. That deer could be interesting if he ever grew into those bases.... He has a forked brow on one side this time which he didn't have last year.

Last edited:
Here is a better pic of that deer. You can see what I'm describing here: