Redneck blinds

Eggman

5 year old buck +
I purchased 4 of these at our local hunting show in FL. The distributor I purchased from delivered 3 of then to my farm in NC fee of charge. I will keep one here in Fl to hunt my local property.

How many of you own or have hunted out these stands? They seem great. I have 2.5 year old son who does everything with me and he loves being in one of these at any show I have been too. They seem like they will keep his noise and movement down when he is ready to go hunt.

I can not wait to get them set up.

I looked at them a while back. I couldn't justify the cost for what you get. I found I could get something better for less building it myself. I'm currently working on another one in the Projects forum. However, each situation is different and some lend themselves to a commercial unit like that better than others.

They hold the noise down but deer can see you in them. Put curtains in mine so I'm not skylights between windows.

I have the model with long archery windows in the corners. I painted the bottom of them black to help hide me. Also take an Allen wrench to adjust the tightness of the door. It will rattle in the wind

Thanks for the advice. I have the same model you.