All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

posting attachments from iPad

Reagan

5 year old buck +
Does anyone else have troubles posting pics from an ipad? When I go to upload the file, the "choose file" button does not work. Occasionally it will work but most of the time I get nothing.

Reagan,

I'd look at getting a "PhotoBucket" type account. You can store them online. Copy the link to the photo and they show up full size within the thread instead of thumbnails. No resizing needed. It makes thread viewing a lot easier than having to click on each photo too.

Maybe the issue you're having is the size of the photo?

Agree with NH, Photobucket works slick.

Yes. The "choose file" button is not actually the botton. A few weeks ago it became unaligned. Try touching right above it. I beat on my iPad for three days before I figured it out.

I have recently run into problems trying to post pics on here from my iPhone. Now when I try to post it says the uploaded file is too large. Anyone know how to fix that? I'm not too tech savvy.

I have recently run into problems trying to post pics on here from my iPhone. Now when I try to post it says the uploaded file is too large. Anyone know how to fix that? I'm not too tech savvy.

I do not have a iphone, but on my samsung phone I have to resize it by going to the menu -> edit -> resize. I usually just use the photobucket app and upload the photo to that and then share the image link.

Take a screen shot of your photo you are trying to upload and upload that. The screen shot is smaller in memory and will upload fine. I do the same with my iPad.

Does anyone who use's photobucket use the paid for version? Any benefits over the free one? I've been using the free one for a few years but at times it works really chitty.

Last edited:
Does anyone who use's photobucket use the paid for version? Any benefits over the free one? I've been using the free one for a few years but at times it works really chitty.

As in if you dont allow the ads to run long enough it slows there site down to a crawl! :eek: Makes me want to pull my hair out at times and that is why I post very few pictures.

Are you using a browser or their app? It's fine for me using their app on an iPad or iPhone. I agree the browser is slow on a computer.
I'm using on a PC. Some days its great others not so much.

Yes. The "choose file" button is not actually the botton. A few weeks ago it became unaligned. Try touching right above it. I beat on my iPad for three days before I figured it out.

You nailed it. If I push above the "button" it works. That explains why I could sometimes post a pick and other times I could not. When I fat fingered too high on the screen, it worked.