All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pod cast rant, smh

Terry isn't Don but

Clearly you listen to terrible podcasts.

Or possibly watch/read better peer reviewed material. Just my preference. No condemnation to other choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or possibly watch/read better peer reviewed material. Just my preference. No condemnation to other choices.

I have tried to listen also I need to see it vs listen to it I am a visual learner and get bored very quickly like 10 minutes in. I can watch podcasts on tv much easier.

Have listened to a number of podcasts, but hadn't yet heard any of Dr. Craig Harper's... remedying that now.

And no making fun of his southern accent here (heck, I'm a native South Carolinian now living in North Florida which is more like South Georgia than the rest of Florida) but would almost bet money on Dr. Harper being born relatively close to the Mount Airy, North Carolina area.

And only one reason I say that... he sounds almost EXACTLY like Andy Griffith who was born and raised in Mount Airy.

As noted above, Land and Legacy is the cream of the crop. MSU Deer Labs is fantastic as well. Anything with Craig Harper or Dan Infalt. White knuckle has some good interviews with Dan.
I listen to wired to hunt when I'm caught up on land and legacy, and after I listen to other non hunting related podcasts (small town muder, timesuck, scared to death).
There's another one that I listened to a couple episodes a while back, http://www.habitatpodcast.com/.

I can't hardly remember half of what I hear on a podcast anyways so it's usually just noise as my brain prioritizes other stuff over this lol.

Even the worst hunting podcast is better than listening to our governor allowing us to dine outside in Minnesota.