Pic of my daughter taking a pic of a deer

kpj5br

5 year old buck +
First time this year my daughter and I had a free night to just sit in stand and observe

The numbers did not disappoint, 7 deer came in including a fork that got a little blood pumping - and also a cripple (one leg stump at knee the other broken, that is on her third year of living life - amazing to see that)

My joy was watching my girl love being out there in nature and engrossed in watching their behavior

No bow, no hunting, just enjoying God's creations and sharing that on made me know I made the right decision with this investment

315e9fe15c7e6e41b65a52f438a3341a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to do the same with my grandson but just haven't been able to work it out yet.

^^^^^ My avatar has 2 grandsons in a natural blind they built. They help when they can with all the work.
First time this year my daughter and I had a free night to just sit in stand and observe

The numbers did not disappoint, 7 deer came in including a fork that got a little blood pumping - and also a cripple (one leg stump at knee the other broken, that is on her third year of living life - amazing to see that)

My joy was watching my girl love being out there in nature and engrossed in watching their behavior

No bow, no hunting, just enjoying God's creations and sharing that on made me know I made the right decision with this investment

315e9fe15c7e6e41b65a52f438a3341a.jpg

Congtrats on first sit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic! Those are the best times, just sitting, talking and laughing.

Great way to spend some quality time. I often take my wife for a viewing only hunt as she really does not want to see one get blasted but we both love to watch them do their thing.

Great way to spend some quality time. I often take my wife for a viewing only hunt as she really does not want to see one get blasted but we both love to watch them do their thing.
What if Mr. Big steps out? .... honey close your eyes :D

Great afternoon for y'all!