All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norway small game hunt

Telemark

5 year old buck +
Went out in a hilly area by a military base with a guy and his Brittany today. Saw about 12 woodcock, a few ducks, and a squirrel. Got one woodcock, one duck, and a squirrel. My first time hunting woodcock. They are not easy to shoot. Had to swim for the duck because the Brittany wouldn't. That was some cold water.
received_112846549662919.jpegreceived_286878735284549.jpegreceived_2204200049901852.jpegreceived_2447632821930054.jpeg

That looks like a huge woodcock, squirrel is pretty cool looking compaired to what we have around here. Makings of a good diverse meal of wild game.
Sweet looking shotgun, what brand?

That's the first woodcock I ever shot, but I agree they are pretty big here. The squirrels are kinda cute, and actually hard to find. The mallards look identical to North American mallards.

I don't actually know what brand the shotgun is. I borrowed it from a friend.