Minneapolis burns

How could Ilhan Omar not be mentioned yet as part of the completely inept government here in minnesota? 9/11---She said "some people did something". Piece of shit.
Some people did do something. It's actually a pretty accurate comment if you look at it from many of our point of views. The question is, What People?

9/11 was an inside job used for multiple reasons with one of them being an excuse to invade the middle east looking for weapons of mass destruction. (which were never found) Don't get me wrong, I don't need an excuse to invade the middle east and wipe most of it off of the map.

Some people did do something. It's actually a pretty accurate comment if you look at it from many of our point of views. The question is, What People?

9/11 was an inside job used for multiple reasons with one of them being an excuse to invade the middle east looking for weapons of mass destruction. (which were never found) Don't get me wrong, I don't need an excuse to invade the middle east and wipe most of it off of the map.
I don't think it'd be quite so bad if the brits didn't draw circles around warring tribes all over the middle east and africa and call them countries. We didn't make it any better by pumping weapons, trainers, and money into it for the last 50 years either. If we weren't giving all of our enemies guns and money, there wouldn't be near as much war. We gave saddam money to fight iran. We gave bin laden money to fight russia. We gave the ukranian nazis money to fight russia. The ukranians sold some guns to militants in france to raise hell there. We gave the iranians money to funnel to hamas to fight israel. The afghans sold a bunch of our weapons to the iranians to arm hamas. We are financing the ethnic cleansing of gaza at the hands of israel.

Before this is over, we're gonna be paying Egypt to shoot down israeli jets over the southern end of gaza.

I don't think it'd be quite so bad if the brits didn't draw circles around warring tribes all over the middle east and africa and call them countries

They were chopping each other's heads off centuries before Europeans showed up. Britain had nothing to do with it. The Middle East was like that even before Islam came on the scene. Hell, Europeans were like that until the end of WW2.

The so-called "Palestinians" have always been an inferior culture. All they know is hatred and violence. If Israel disappeared tomorrow, the Gazans would still be causing mayhem in the region; it's what they've been doing for 100 years. No one did it to them. They did it to themselves. Their form of Islam is more of a death cult than a religion. Unfortunately, there is probably no way for them to live alongside any peaceful society.

Is it any wonder the USA is not appreciated everywhere? We are like the asshole neighbor that thinks they have the right to tell us when to mow the lawn and how high to mow it. We put ourselves in this position with our government using every last working citizen's tax dollars like it's just free money with an endless supply. We go to war for whatever reason and then we pay to rebuild the country we were fighting and make them better after the war. Our government isn't doing anything that the people want them to do. Hence the media telling the public how important it is to keep sending OUR money for the latest whim that serves no purpose for the average citizen. jmho

Is it any wonder the USA is not appreciated everywhere? We are like the asshole neighbor that thinks they have the right to tell us when to mow the lawn and how high to mow it. We put ourselves in this position with our government using every last working citizen's tax dollars like it's just free money with an endless supply. We go to war for whatever reason and then we pay to rebuild the country we were fighting and make them better after the war. Our government isn't doing anything that the people want them to do. Hence the media telling the public how important it is to keep sending OUR money for the latest whim that serves no purpose for the average citizen. jmho

The Iraq war seriously damaged our reputation abroad. People around the world were mostly sympathetic after 9/11, but that all pretty much went away after the Iraq invasion. I think the reputation of the US will improve over the next couple decades as we pull our military back and go through another economic boom as most of the developed world backslides economically.