Minneapolis burns

What should have the Police done? Let him go? What would you do?

I started watching it. Confirmed what I thought and then stopped watching. nothing will happen. Nothing ever does. :(
I believe you'r right. At least several years will have to pass before these officers go free on appeal....or Minneapolis will have riots again. Sad. Not right.

Walz is the equivalent of our clueless leader in the white house. I believe he should be removed by force if need be. jmho

Wow. The court declined to hear the appeal. I'm not setting foot in Minnesota.

The comments on this article are spot-on. Who is going to become a cop if our judicial system is going to throw them under the bus for upholding the law? This whole trial was to make peace with BLM and stop the rioting. Maybe after the 2024 elections the appeal can work? Sad.

Definitely new rules. I wouldn't set foot in any of those cities knowing the police have to risk going to prison to come to your defense. Someone is going to make a killing on commercial real estate once it's all rock bottomed and scooped back up by whomever is behind the people running these cities into the ground. Its instructive to see how quickly those areas can get cleaned up when the right people come to town.

1700518261023.png

Walz is the equivalent of our clueless leader in the white house. I believe he should be removed by force if need be. jmho
Walz is an awful person. What the Minnesota legislature passed this year regarding abortion until the last day, illegals getting DL, and his shutdown of businesses during Covid—all an absolute disaster!

Embarrassing that Minnesota voted in these nut jobs!

& Walz and Frey did let Minnesota burn 🔥!! Travesty!

It made a feature segment on Jessee Waters on Fox News tonight. He gave the reporter / producer a good long interview and showed many of these Lies and omisions that tainted the whole deal. I hope some folks fry for this. It is wrong.....BIG TIME WRONG......and can be / is proven so. .....at least IMO. All politics.....not about justice.

Frey, Walz, Ellison, Biden should fry for it but who’s going to fry them? The FBI appears in on it too.

Last edited:
This should strengthen the right. I hope we can get some power back in state government.

Did Walz publicly call this murder before the trial?

When rhe media showed peaceful protestwr try to burn down a seattle federsl court house, thats when I had enough of TV and modern politics.

Heck even warxhing the weather they add globsl warming agenda in it. Always clloudy i guess.

How could Ilhan Omar not be mentioned yet as part of the completely inept government here in minnesota? 9/11---She said "some people did something". Piece of shit.