Mercer County - Know this guy MO?

B

bat man

Safari 139.png http://www.qdma.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68056

Thought MO has or had a farm here. I loved the Mercer area when I drove through but Momma did not care for the retail proximity.

Sounds like a great place for an "off the grid" type camp. By "no road frontage" I assume you would have an easement across someone else's place to get to it then? Not sure if that is a good price for the area? MoBuck, thoughts on price for that area?

If it had 80-100 tillable instead of 40...I would be interested, or course, the price might be higher too?

If it had 100 tillable, WTP would buy it for that price and relist it later for $2,650/acre.

Yep that is probably true. I don't doubt that this farm is a good hunting farm. I remember seeing this guy post pics one time (I think?)

I walked this farm 3 years ago when I was in the market. A bit too spendy for my budget and as noted the access was dicey. Great farm though!! The listing was on WP for a short time a few days ago but it's gone now. Sent you a message Batman.

I walked this farm 3 years ago when I was in the market. A bit too spendy for my budget and as noted the access was dicey. Great farm though!! The listing was on WP for a short time a few days ago but it's gone now. Sent you a message Batman.

Somebody maybe moved quick and bought it??

The listing is back on Whitetail Properties.