lets see some daytime bucks

Caught this one a coupla days ago. They're really starting to move and I can't hunt the next three days! The joys of being a parent of little ones around Halloween!

Man I really love the trail cam videos. Those using only still pics are missing out.

Funny you mention really windy. I've noticed more than once that some of my best bucks caught on camera during the day occur on excessively windy days. Wonder if this is anything more than a coincidence?
The guy who feeds him is. Just not the establishment kind.

Bueller,
I've seen lots of bucks move in high winds over the years.

Loving the bucks! Good to see the daytime activity picking up.
Not trying to hijack here just a quick question.
I've always had bad luck during high winds but I hear more and more people saying they see a lot of deer during windy days. Normally when I see deer on windy days they're so jumpy and nervous they do not stick around long. Do you think this is just where hunt because of the vast selection of predators we have? Wolves, yotes, bear, cougar (and not the good kind) and hunters.... Or do I need to be on bigger fields during wind or tucked into the woods? Wind and me are not good hunting partners and I'd like that to change!

I hate being outside when its windy. On top of that when I hunt in windy conditions I don't see squat. Yet I've noticed a trend on my cams of good bucks on their feet during windy days. I may just have to suck it up and fight my urge to stay in when its windy out.

I only contend with yotes. In the woods is where I've seen them in the wind. They seem skidish in the open. "I'm my experience."
And I'm no expert.

I like hunting in the wind, when it's real windy you can move all around and not be seen. I'd always prefer to draw a bow in the wind over a day you could hear a mouse fart.

The drawback is you can't hear either.

I hate being outside when its windy. On top of that when I hunt in windy conditions I don't see squat. Yet I've noticed a trend on my cams of good bucks on their feet during windy days. I may just have to suck it up and fight my urge to stay in when its windy out.

Think I need to do the same. I hate hunting in the wind but I'm normally on food so I'll try the woods. Bill is right though as far as noise and movement.

Pulled a couple cards yesterday and this was my only daytime buck pic, lol.

Scott that counts :)

Here's one from 11:30 today. Wonder what he was up to with his tongue out while trotting?

Wish it wasn't as warm as summer today.

ec21ff48c96faebfff0edcce5af3f66b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing like having a 4 year old 20 yards in front of your stand....

And your not thereo_O
That boy is nasty looking, better shoot him before he looses more of his rack. He's a fighter

Only two bucks on my cameras in daylight this week.

I did catch one doe chase scene but can't tell much about the deer. Looks like a big rear end...LOL.

Kabic, that is a beauty.

Checked my cam after the tracking mission. Cam is right under one of my stands...looks like I missed some action yesterday.

Checked my cam after the tracking mission. Cam is right under one of my stands...looks like I missed some action yesterday.

Yeah you did... Ouch!

-John