Hunter Managed Herds

For good reason. What would you rather look at? :D

vs:
attachment.php

Now that's just embarrassing. Brad, why do you have to be like that?! Making that poor girl feel bad because she isn't as pretty as I am. Everyone knows it's because I'm such a pretty man that I've been able to hang on so long in this industry. It sure isn't for my brains, and then to rub it in that poor girl's face like that...Not cool, Brad....not cool at all.

Now that's just embarrassing. Brad, why do you have to be like that?! Making that poor girl feel bad because she isn't as pretty as I am. Everyone knows it's because I'm such a pretty man that I've been able to hang on so long in this industry. It sure isn't for my brains, and then to rub it in that poor girl's face like that...Not cool, Brad....not cool at all.
It's ok Steve. When it comes to reeling in the Fudd's, some are destined to be the bait and others are destined to be the hook-setters.;) We get it.

It's ok Steve. When it comes to reeling in the Fudd's, some are destined to be the bait and others are destined to be the hook-setters.;) We get it.
What can I say, Whip? Very few in this world, and certainly never any of you, will understand what a tremendous, no, nearly insurmountable burden being nothing more than pure eye candy truly is. It's the cross I willingly carry, though it would crush all but a select few. I'd speak of it more, but it's just not in my personality to complain, and my spectacularly high level of incredible humility stops me from going on and on about just how darn good looking I really am.

P.S. One does have to appreciate the bold daring fashion of still wearing the late 70s/early 80s style glasses in the mid-late 90s (about when I'm guessing that pic was taken). Those were one of the first things the wife made me get rid of when I met her. She didn't understand that I am a fashion trend setter or that the oversized glasses helped my peripheral vision. I've always been misunderstood and under appreciated for my greatness, though. Again, humility stops me from elaborating more.

Last edited:
I'm glad Steve lives in another state, as people might get us confused.

I am 25 years old, 6 foot six tall, carry a 6 pack, very good looking, intelligent, sexy, and exceedingly humble. Everyone that knows me can verify those things!

:D

Brooks I talked with Beimert Outdoors and he put up the laminated poster in his shop and is interested in giving a donation. I told him my donation could count towards his business name possibly but I still think he would be in for 150-175. Could you contact him with more info as I'm sure he will want to know content if his business name is on the ad. His name is Brent and can probably be reached at his shop he's a good guy and has always donated to my sisters charity so I want to help him when I can. Thanks.

Last edited:
“This is a rebuilding year,” the agency said. “The way to build a larger deer populations is to restrict the amount of deer that can be harvested. In particular, we reduce opportunity to harvest antlerless deer to increase the number of fawns born in the following spring. DNR is continuing a conservative harvest approach to raise deer numbers as directed by our recent goal-setting process. Minnesota's deer population is resilient and responds quickly to rebuilding efforts. History has proven that years of lean harvests won’t be necessary.”

http://www.realtree.com/realtree-outdoor-news/minnesota-deer-numbers-trending-upward

Last edited by a moderator: