Google Earth photo update

TMIL

5 year old buck +
Tonight, the Google Earth photos in my area were updated. I've been staring at the Sept 2013 pic for, well, over 3 years!! Haha! I'm going nuts, its my Christmas morning!!

Mine is still from early last spring....congrats to you!

Mine just updated for my 70 but my camp 8 miles away did not get updated. It is awesome to be able to see the new plots and how they relate to each other.

Is everyone using GE Pro? Nice ruler and polygon (area) functions.

Is everyone using GE Pro? Nice ruler and polygon (area) functions.
Do you have a link?

I have used Planimeter for area beofre:
http://acme.com/planimeter/

You can also just use google maps now...right click on the map where you want to start and select "measure distance"...it does distance and area

Still update for my area. :(
I use Draftlogic for area and distance. Very easy and accurate when compared to some surveying I had done.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This may be the wrong place to put this but since we are talking GE.

Below is a letter I wrote to an app writer on the web. No reply.

"What I want to do is connect my Garmin GPSMAP76 handheld to an Lenovo IdeaTab A1000-F android 4.1.2 tablet
and see Garmin data (tracks and Wpts, Pts, at the least) displayed in cached goggle earth on the tablet. I want to do this in the field in a remote area in SE Canada offline where tablet services are poor or unavailable. The tablet has a GPS option but I assume it is poor compared to the handheld. The handheld doesn't support sat imagery or have an SD card option. Therefore, I would be using the cached GE data on the tablet.

https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Interface-Cable-GPS-Units-010-10141-00/dp/B00005B8M4

The PC Interface Cable for the GPS is pictured above. I am not sure there is an option to get from the round connector to micro usb on the tablet.

The approx. 2013 tablet has a single micro usb port. I have an OTG adapter to convert the micro-usb port into a type-A female host port. . The tablet accepts external data. I can load GE kmz files into the cached GE. I am assuming the coordinate software in GE will take data from the GPS and use it. True? There seem to be some limits on data quantity that I have seen. It could be user error.

Any ideas?"