FROST!

I feel your pain. Last Friday morning we got .8. That brings this years liquid total to 1”.

Joy, joy joy... I hear you....I have 100 trees that came in on last Friday to plant (planting today - was in Canada fishing) compliments of the NRCS that graciously informed me I did not plant the "required" 50 conifers that they did not tell me I had to plant till after I had received my spring tree shipment. Not to mention with holding a large chunk of cost share money till they are in. 50 trees I could have got for .17 a piece, that cost me a small fortune to buy from the neighboring county only to see the order pushed back 3 times. So what are the odds of bare root trees getting planted and surviving without extensive watering... Could have been planted in cool spring weather not the heat we have now.

I was going to ask if you got some of this rain, I watched storms push north all day but was just east of the edge, we got rain this am, but we're already pretty wet, i was worried you might have been just west of the track of most of those storms.