From scrawny freak dear to freak with rack

aerospacefarmer

5 year old buck +
IMG_0985.jpg WGI_0773.JPG WGI_0008.JPG WGI_0018.JPG

The first pic is this deer as you can see by the deviated whatever lol in September 2015. The second pic if him early April 2016 and the last 2 are September and October of this year. I cant believe this deer has taken these antlers. I cant find now but I remember this deer from 2014 where he had a crappy rack but it was bigger than the spike from 2015. I think I am correct in assuming its the same deer unless the deer bred some ugly offspring with that same problem he has LOL What do you think?

PICT0241.JPG

This is the deer I thought was the same one and maybe its not but this one had a snout injury too and maybe it is what caused the deer to only get a spike the following year????? I never got a full face front of this guy except for this not so clear picPICT0257.JPG

Wow that is definitely an odd deer. I had a buck that I mounted for someone that had a huge hump in its nose, more so than the typical "roman nose". Once I skinned it out it looked like it had broken its nose (muzzle) at some point, I suppose if a deer ran hard enough into something nose first it could do that.

Rocky deerboa

Yes but he is still strong and going I don't he ever didn't get a meal do you think the last 2 pics are same deer? We called him bubble face then ugly face lol

Yes but he is still strong and going I don't he ever didn't get a meal do you think the last 2 pics are same deer? We called him bubble face then ugly face lol
The bulge seems to be quite a bit higher on the one deer, so I would vote for 2 different deer. I have also gotten in a few deer with extreme over bites and they seem perfectly healthy body wise as well.