All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Didn't build it but fancied it up.

Bill

Administrator
Decided it was time fix up the neighborhood eye sore.

Wife gets credit for the flowers in the window boxes but I built them...

Before
image.png

Afterimage.jpeg

Well ain't that perdie......new shag'n shack?

Is that a he shed or a she shed ?

Is that a he shed or a she shed ?
First pic....siding don't match.....door wide open....little weathered look.....windows wide open....HE shed.
Second pic.....siding all matches.....looks nice.....flower boxes......WITH flowers......fancy window corners all around.....SHE shed!

Congrats Bill......you busted your butt and got kicked out of your own shed!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice job!

Never judge a book..

Actually my brother uses a saying that's perfect for this shed. "A little paper and paint will make it what it ain't"

Walk in that door and there is exposed wiring, bikes, lawn mower, leaf blower and fishing rods.
Two most important things in there are the small bait freezer and the hot water heater for my outside shower....

She can have the outside but the inside is all mine!
I may even build my own bedroom upstairs someday. Heck it's got an outside shower and I can pee in the yard :)

Nice man shack Bill!

My wife is still amazed that the dog and I both outside out to pee at night.

Being able to pee in the yard is a huge selling point in my book!!!
It is a perk that we are accustom to at our home! Intern my boys think they can whip their peckers out an pee wherever we are outside. It was a lil awkward when my 3 yr old whipped it out an peed in the man made fish pond in front of the main entrance at bass pro in Springfield