All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did he just do that?

D

dipper

f86fc5ed1505e2fcf3d90b6f277adf2e.jpg

c96c930e11a0555c6bc32cf548526043.jpg

Ten minutes and half the rack is gone?

I guess you will know where to find your first shed.

^^^ Yep, easy first shed of the year.

Is that the same buck? The first pic looks like the beam turns up some at the end and the second pic looks a little bit bladed with a slightly longer tine. Any other pics of the second buck? If he just dropped it you will be able to tell by looking at the socket, but the glare prevents that in this pic.

I agree...I don't think it's the same deer

+1 - not the same deer.

What the heck are they shedding already??? It isn't uncommon for our bucks to still have antlers in Feb/March. Maybe it's because our deer are so lonely :)

Different crab claw.

Well that's what I see.

I was thinking the same thing. The buck that looks shed has a deeper fork. There was a spike with one side shed too.
The camera is on a pumpkin patch we have.

I had a few videos of a buck on December 9th that dropped both sides...the day before the 4 day antlerless hunt of course! I could clearly see the holes on his head since he was about 5ft from the cam.