Design Thoughts

Careful with the tornado zone. If you already know what I'm about to say ignore me. I just hate to see anyone make a mistake with a chainsaw that is very hard to correct.

Hinge cuts at knee height block a deers movements, hinge cuts at shoulder height offer bedding. Both have value but there usage does not interchange.

Sidewalk trees get cut perpendicular to the side walk so deer can get in and out. Cutting so trees they lay horizontal with the sidewalk makes them feel trapped and they won't use it.

Like I said if you knew that ignore me. If not I may have saved you some headache. :)

These were cleared areas.... basically two purposes: (1) practice (2) test...... Practice hinging different types of trees, get more familiar with the chainsaws, see how different areas react to the sun, and will serve to test some cutting establishment and food plot seed.

Habitat Hook just got delivered.... UPS is out late tonight....!! Go play with it for a few hours tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Habitat Hook just got delivered.... UPS is out late tonight....!! Go play with it for a few hours tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome. I am hoping for one under the tree. I may just pull the tree over for practice.