All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CWD

Looks like the University of MN is getting in on the action. Free money for anyone that wants to "help."

https://kstp.com/medical/u-of-m-ann...on-chronic-wasting-disease/5284107/?cat=12196

What boggles the mind is that NONE of these stupid assholes are looking for a cure. Its all about preventing the spread(slaughtering) and educating people(convincing them to slaughter them too). I have as much chance of contracting CWD as I do of winning the lottery and banging all three of the Dahm triplets at the same time. This has to be the biggest joke ever played on the hunting community. "Quick, slaughter all the deer so we can save them!!" This shit has been around for decades and there is ZERO proof that it spreads to humans.

You want to save me from getting sick?? Stop importing unvaccinated, disease-filled trashballs that wipe their ass with their hand from every corner of the globe that want to blow me and my kids up.

I have as much chance of contracting CWD as I do of winning the lottery and banging all three of the Dahm triplets at the same time.

Those triplets are my friend's cousins. I can introduce you, after you win that lottery. :emoji_grin:

Son of a B****,
F***ing F***
D** it I hate people.

Press release just a minute ago,
CWD discovered for the first time in my area.

Guess where it came from...
An ELK FARM
Guy brings in a calf from out of state.
We dont even have a wild population, dont see why we need elk stacked in pens around here.

We dont have the habiat left or a large enough population to repopulate if they decide to go an wipe out whole herds.

Paired with the deadly winter we just went through. This could set us back 15 yrs if they decide to go the exterminaion route.

Better fine this MFer till he is bankrupt and then some.

(My bad, usually dont spill profanity, but this tips the scale)

Which farm was it?

Which farm was it?

GFP hasnt released the name of the farm yet. What really gets me tho, is that all game farms had mandatory testing from 2001-2012. Then they changed it to a voluntary program. Guess what... this individual was not "participating" in the program.

b2f5a6dbe7cab4aeab0480d5c9cf49b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a little hard to watch this and believe it with the big bags of feed in the background. Maybe just me.

Interesting , I have not seen the research proposing that humid acid in soils binds the prion neutralizing its effect. I will do a little research.Yet another reason to improve our soils.

One thing I have noticed around my feeders is that a few pellets invariably get spilled as deer eat them. The ingredients in the pellets act like a natural fertilizer and make everything around the feeder greener and more lush. Increased humid acid? Possibly. Does supplemental feeding improve the health of deer if done properly...unarguably!. I've always been a fan of common sense.