Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laid in bed and listened to most of it last night, and my wife wouldn't even give it a chance. She typed on her phone the whole time trying to debunk everything the doctor said. The fear campaign did it's job. She does not think the Front line doctors are credible. Does not believe in early treatments like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. She's a staunch Trump supporter and a conservative, so it's not political.

Hard for me to fathom that someone would not listen to all view points. Fear sells.

Brainwashing works

Most shocking thing is lack of treatment protocols

How many people could have been treated early on instead of come back and see us when you can’t breathe

The podcast was very informative and for all of the doubters the doctor brought receipts

History will show censorship and incompetence of government officials are what made this whole thing worse

To now know the vaccine is mostly "maybe" to protect from hospitalization and severity of covid....not much, if any, to reduce contraction and spread of covid...the government is trying to mandate it. This is super disturbing.

Additionally, we all know or have loved ones die of covid...to think 50%-85% of their lives could have been saved if we were allowed to use outpatient treatment has me so f'ing pissed at the system. SOBs could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives over last 2 years, but all they have done is turn this great country upside down.

I totally accept getting it wrong for the first few months, but those bastards never did and still have not followed the science!
On the contrary, i seriously know of no one who died or was even seriously affected by covid. Ive stated it on here before, literally everyone in my family hs had covid, from my 97 yearold grandmother ( had it 3 times supposedly), to my father(diabetic, congestive heart failure) to the younger neices and nephews. No one has been adversly affected. Lucky? Probably. But it also proves to me that covid is no different than the common cold,flu,or pneumonia, in that some people may die from it but the vast ,vast majority will be fine, regardless of condition, comorbidities etc, i dont think it matters much its simply luck of the draw.

It's now clear that the most deadly part of all of this has been the intervention of government:

*The blackout on early treatment protocols
*The firing of doctors and nurses
*The attack on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
*The censorship of successful doctors
*Refusal to acknowledge the failure of masking
*Refusal to acknowledge natural immunity
*Refusal to acknowledge the failure of lockdowns
*The ban on preventative screenings care
*The government blockade on monoclonal antibodies
*The perverse incentives paid to hospitals and coroners for bad outcomes like asymptomatic testing, false positives, ventilators, administration of remdesivir, and death
*The attack on children, who are at zero risk, between forced jabs and shuttered schools

We're going to have to come to terms with the idea that, at best, corrupt people are lining their own pockets over this. Or worse, we're in fact not in the first period in the history of man where evil doesn't exist. If we don't, this lunacy and purge will surely continue and worsen.

Laid in bed and listened to most of it last night, and my wife wouldn't even give it a chance. She typed on her phone the whole time trying to debunk everything the doctor said. The fear campaign did it's job. She does not think the Front line doctors are credible. Does not believe in early treatments like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. She's a staunch Trump supporter and a conservative, so it's not political.
Peter McCullough is quite literally one of the most, if not the most published Dr. out there. He has had over 650 papers published, if she still doubts ask her how much money he is making doing this, then ask how much money goes to the jabs.

hydroxycloriquin factory burned down, nothing to see here folks
It was 3 of them and it happened right after Trump said hydroxychloroquine out loud. The 2nd largest producer of HCQ in the world was in India (that had an explosion that was deemed accidental), the plant in Illinois (US) and in Nuevo León, Mexico. There were also reports of militants raiding Pharmacies when they weren't open and cleaning out their HCQ but I never confirmed that one, I never looked TBH.

Here's the "fact checkers" that claim it's not true because they didn't blow up, they burned to the ground a day apart lol

Last edited:
This College is 30 miles from the College I work at, Cornell has a 97% vax rated overall that includes both students and employees. Didn't they mandate the jabs so exactly this didn't happen?

"Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot."

For transparency - Cornell's Covid Tracker page that shows 97% vaxxed.

Omicron is fcuking cold!!!!! This shit is ridiculous. I saw in NYC they were arresting people at Applebees cause they didnt have their fking papers. Full blown communism is here.

This College is 30 miles from the College I work at, Cornell has a 97% vax rated overall that includes both students and employees. Didn't they mandate the jabs so exactly this didn't happen?

"Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot."

For transparency - Cornell's Covid Tracker page that shows 97% vaxxed.
A Minnesota boy went to Cornell to wrestle. Assuming he had to get the jab. I only hope he isn't a statistic of young men with major heart issues or death.

If you guys aren't podcasters, here's the video version of the Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough. The ministry of truth has censored this interview on youtube and twitter. I'd be surprised if facebook wasn't killing it and punishing anyone who shared it.

My folks leave their kitchen tv turned onto Fox news while they're gone, for their dog's benefit. (???) Anyway, I sat in their kitchen yesterday afternoon for a few hours working on bills and was pretty disappointed to hear hosts and guests say the word booster probably 1,000 times and vaccinated 500. Never heard a word about trying to get a little more healthy, ditch some sugar, take well balanced vitamins, etc. Was a good reminder why I'm down to a single tiny TV in my own house, and if it's turned on to something other than a cartoon, it's OAN or Newsmax. Even the cartoons can't be trusted. Had to research one last night that my 8 year old said wasn't appropriate. Quickly find out it's popular with the lgqbt crowd because of gothic lezbo characters who kiss each other.

So anyone who likes watching Fox news is potentially being brain washed to stay up on their jab tally. There was no debating it, the boosters are the path forward.

Most likely, a 2nd person I've known died from rona yesterday, a spouse of a 2nd cousin. He was nearly 81 and wasn't in good health for the last 10 years from what his son told me. Definitely was a big guy his whole life. Sounds like his family got called by the hospital in the middle of the night saying he had passed, then called again 20 minutes later saying he was alive again. I was dealing on a new bean header with his son and he didn't even know if his dad was dead or alive, but figured a case where they'd pull the plug. Confined to a tent and no one can see him. Sad way to go.

OifGJvs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.