All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump should go down in history for saving the world due to getting very effective vaccines out to the masses.
In what realm of reality does it seem lile the " vaccines" are either effective or safe?
I was and am a trump supporter but I never thought fast tracking this was a good idea. It was a knee jerk reaction to the gross over reaction of the weak left and media.

If Trump runs again, he's gonna have two big problems to deal with that could sink his base support.

1. It was under his leadership that the vax regime took over the planet. He may survive this one so long as he's in the same boat as the jab makers in that they cannot allow people to come to the realization that hundreds of thousands have been killed by the jab, and millions permanently injured or had their lives severely shortened.

2. He sat on the sidelines and said nothing while the jab war criminals in the regime terrorized the country with discrimination, humiliation, threats, coercion, imprisonment, abuse, loss of income, lock-ins, loss of kids, conspiracy to jab kids without parents consent, etc.

Do I think it's really his fault that we're where we are? No, but he could have drained the medical swamp before he left, and he could have spoken up as the regime was trampling the constitution faster and harder than any other tyrannical regime before it. One simple line, "This was never the intent of operation warp speed."

If you guys aren't podcasters, here's the video version of the Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough. The ministry of truth has censored this interview on youtube and twitter. I'd be surprised if facebook wasn't killing it and punishing anyone who shared it.

I watched it on Spotify, Facebook took it down as fast as Twitter did.
The acceptable amount of censorship has become un-American, it's like people are asleep during all this :(

How each State counts Covid deaths is allegedly dictated by the CDC, that's how people that died from things like gunshot wounds and car accidents are counted as Covid deaths. There is only one reason for them to include such a wide net to add up Covid deaths, to promote fear not accurate information.
"In disputing the numbers, Bock explained that a couple who died of gunshot wounds late last month have been included in the state’s numbers. The state told Bock those deaths are included in the count because the two tested positive for COVID-19 within 30 days before their death."

"Grand County Public Health Director Brene Belew-Ladue explained that state and Centers for Disease Control reporting protocol requires that anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 within 30 days of their death be included in these numbers."

I’m a physician and this is one of the saddest treads I’ve ever seen. There is a reason why 96% of physicians are vaccinated, it is because they are safe and effective. In hospitals across the country, we are now experiencing a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Our ICUs are filled with unvaccinated people, on their death bed, using up valuable space and resources. At times, I can’t bring ventilated stroke patients, heart failure patients, septic pts to the ICU, who would have otherwise had a bed up there, because they are filled with people people dying from COVID. It’s extremely sad and frustrating for everyone in the healthcare field. If you don’t want to listen to the government, fine, don’t, but listen to the physicians who grew up in your communities and spent years of their life enduring rigorous academic training, sitting through entire courses on immunology and biochemistry. Use the medical professionals as your resource, go talk to your doctor, don’t be scared, stop making excuses, and just get vaccinated. Also, please, stop using memes to help make your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a physician and this is one of the saddest treads I’ve ever seen. There is a reason why 96% of physicians are vaccinated, it is because they are safe and effective. In hospitals across the country, we are now experiencing a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Our ICUs are filled with unvaccinated people, on their death bed, using up valuable space and resources. At times, I can’t bring ventilated stroke patients, heart failure patients, septic pts to the ICU, who would have otherwise had a bed up there, because they are filled with people people dying from COVID. It’s extremely sad and frustrating for everyone in the healthcare field. If you don’t want to listen to the government, fine, don’t, but listen to the physicians who grew up in your communities and spent years of their life enduring rigorous academic training, sitting through entire courses on immunology and biochemistry. Use the medical professionals as your resource, go talk to your doctor, don’t be scared, stop making excuses, and just get vaccinated. Also, please, stop using memes to help make your decision.

I'm not asking for hard numbers, just your gut guess. If you have 100 covid people in ICU, what number of them are unvaccinated? 90%?

I'm not asking for hard numbers, just your gut guess. If you have 100 covid people in ICU, what number of them are unvaccinated? 90%?

Yes, I would guess 90% is a good estimation, if not more. Often times, vaccinated individuals who end up in the ICU have a reason for not mounting an immune response to the vaccine, such as organ recipients, immunocompromised, cancer patients, very old.

I'm glad you've joined Habitat Talk. The last guy was not helpful whatsoever.

True. Thanks for joining and for making your 1st post. Hope you start a land tour thread!

I just waited in line for 2 hours to get my required weekly covid test meanwhile my in-laws are going to miss the family Xmas party due to covid running through their vaccinated household . Yep makes perfect sense to me.

My wife just got her Moderna yesterday to boost up that weak JnJ of hers. Some crazy bag lady at Walgreens got all up in her private space and spit on her as she talked. So she probably got rona whilst she was preventing it.

Why do you think things that have been proven to work but aren't big money makers for pharma have basically been outlawed?

A counterpoint is that steroids like dexamethasone were widely implemented once there were clinical trials published that showed it helped Covid patients. Despite it being cheap and widely available.

I have a question as well for the Dr, if you get the chance.

Of the non vaccinated that are filling the ICU's, what are the ages, are these otherwise healthy people?

Also, when you say the non vaccinated Covid patients are using the available ICU beds, what capacity? I guess my question is, if your hospital has 100 ICU beds, but only staff for 50 ICU beds, is the 90% of the total of the 100 beds, or the 50 beds?

My wife also works in a hospital, largest hospital, in the largest city, in the area. But over all a small city. From this hospital, it is a 100 miles to the north to get to a bigger one, and about 75 to the south. They have 4 Covid patients in the ICU.

I just waited in line for 2 hours to get my required weekly covid test meanwhile my in-laws are going to miss the family Xmas party due to covid running through their vaccinated household . Yep makes perfect sense to me.

I’m sorry about your in-laws missing Xmas. Thankfully they’ll stay out of the ICU and the morgue because of their vaccination status. We’ve all had to deal with inconveniences related to COVID-19 and it sucks.

"Thankfully"? Do you mean hopefully? Like the odds are in your favor?

As I said earlier. 750 people out of 19 million in ICU are in NY hospitals. Of those 450 people are intubated out of 19 million people. Where is this ICU’s are overrun coming from? And we’re in a huge surge/spike so they say. Another issue created by The Governor is the already short staffed nursing care facilities have been decimated by vaccine mandates and those people were either fired or just quit. Some people in need of full nursing care are in hospitals for long periods of a month or more because nursing homes are understaffed. The people that claim they are helping ( the Government) are actualy creating the problems that we’re seeing.

Inconveniences, that's an understatement that lord Faucci used when this all started a good 2 years ago when we were all told 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.