All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....still at it, I see. The average age of a vaccinated individual in our ICU is 74, generally with underlying co-morbidities. The average age of an unvaccinated individual is 53. That's real time data. And I know of several guys - previously unvaccinated - who are carrying oxygen on their back into the woods this season. Over and out.

Hmmmm....still at it, I see. The average age of a vaccinated individual in our ICU is 74, generally with underlying co-morbidities. The average age of an unvaccinated individual is 53. That's real time data. And I know of several guys - previously unvaccinated - who are carrying oxygen on their back into the woods this season. Over and out.
What are the co-morbidities of the unvaccinated? I would wager they are greater than the vaccinated. I am pro vax but your statement is misleading, you should consult for NBC.

See what I mean? The willfully misled are just digging in their heels and doubling down on this craziness.

-Why are vaccinated people in the ICU??
-Why doesnt the vaccine prevent Covid infection?
-Why are so many vaccinated people dying?
-Why are the vaccines killing so many people?
-Why should I give my 5 year old daughter an experimental drug that could potentially do severe harm to her heart for a virus that poses ZERO risk to her?
-Why not give people medicine that actually works to prevent severe infection like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin?
-Why does India at less then 30% vaccinated and 1.3 billion people have less then 10,000 cases a day for a few months and trending downward?
-Why didnt Brandon shut down the virus?

-Why should I give my 5 year old daughter an experimental drug that could potentially do severe harm to her heart for a virus that poses ZERO risk to her?
-Why not give people medicine that actually works to prevent severe infection like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin?
-Why does India at less then 30% vaccinated and 1.3 billion people have less then 10,000 cases a day for a few months and trending downward?

Valid questions

Lets hear more about the" 53yo unvaccinated individuals"

bill

In my opinion, there are two pandemics sweeping the country, one is covid-19, the other is intolerance. We seem to be farther along curing the former than the later… but hey, I’m just an ‘ol country boy, what do I know.

Where is “our” ICU located? According to the latest stats from the Governor there are 754 people in the ICU in all of NYS. 19 million people. There just aren’t that many people anywhere that are in the ICU with Covid.

In my opinion, there are two pandemics sweeping the country, one is covid-19, the other is intolerance. We seem to be farther along curing the former than the later… but hey, I’m just an ‘ol country boy, what do I know.
You are 100% correct. 2 vastly different pandemics. One poses almost no threat to anyone, one, poses a huge threat to the country and is driven by liberals in government and media

I like how the NFL and NBA have put all of these rules in place to fight COVID, jabs, masks, distancing, yet both leagues are postponing games because of so many positive tests. Yet with all of the positives, how many players have actually been sick?

And the Brooklyn Nets have been hit the hardest, even though you have to be fully vaccinated and masked to even enter their practice facility and home stadium.

None of this crap stops a virus. Get yourself healthy so your immune system can fight it!

I like how the NFL and NBA have put all of these rules in place to fight COVID, jabs, masks, distancing, yet both leagues are postponing games because of so many positive tests. Yet with all of the positives, how many players have actually been sick?

And the Brooklyn Nets have been hit the hardest, even though you have to be fully vaccinated and masked to even enter their practice facility and home stadium.

None of this crap stops a virus. Get yourself healthy so your immune system can fight it!
There is one way to stop it. The NFL announced they are cutting back testing vaccinated or asymptomatic players. Pesky virus is getting in the way of the bottom line one to many times.

It is different here.
The county I live in is like 80% of adults vaxed, when I caught the vid nurse that gave me the infusion IV said that over 75% of people coming into our local hospital with covid were vaxed.
I personally know quite a few people that have gotten really ill right after the vax and two that have died within thirty days of getting vaxed,,,one was forty and appeared to be in very good shape.

That said, I have zero proof that vax caused or didn’t cause any of those situations but the coincidence of it all really seems strange.

"Fully vaccinated" with booster shot just like Senator Pocahontas Karen. She likely caught hers when she was maskless flying on the private carbon emitting jet the other day on her way to some climate change bullshit. We need multiple clown face emojis to choose from.

1639962117562.png

Rember when Trump got the Vid. All the media and all the Dems said he was reckless, it’s his own fault, he’s endangering people., he was stupid for getting infected. Apparently these Senators weren’t following the rules. Lol.

Rember when Trump got the Vid.
Remember when Trump expedited the production of the vaccines? That was awesome. He should go down in history for getting that done. Funny how we went from Trump saving the world with the accelerated process vaccines to the vaccines being the Devil's spawn. Trump's team getting effective vaccines to the world should have been a political triumph. Instead, we're all stuck because the left figured out a way to make people question Trump's leadership.

Our hospital is at about 2/3 of the max from last December for covid patients primarily still fueled by the delta variant. Information I have seen is that omicron is much more contagious but less virulent We are consistently about 80% of Covid patients unvaccinated in our hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when Trump expedited the production of the vaccines? That was awesome. He should go down in history for getting that done. Funny how we went from Trump saving the world with the accelerated process vaccines to the vaccines being the Devil's spawn. Trump's team getting effective vaccines to the world should have been a political triumph. Instead, we're all stuck because the left figured out a way to make people question Trump's leadership.
Yeah it really should be a crazy quagmire for those who see it like that. Bust thru the red tape and get out the "vax" for blue hairs and unhealthy folks is a good thing. Turning into how do we jab infants has gotten beyond obscene. No doubt the crazies are conjuring up a way to poke the fetuses as they abort them. There is middle ground in all of this. Normal thinking people see that but the majority doesn't. $$$

Yeah it really should be a crazy quagmire for those who see it like that.
Is there another way to see it? The far left saw "Trump's" vaccine as bullshit science. Those of us (me) who supported Trump in both Presidential campaigns saw the vaccine as a huge feather in the cap for the Donald's resume'.

There was/is no quagmire. Trump should go down in history for saving the world due to getting very effective vaccines out to the masses. Meanwhile, those from the far left to the far right are ready to cast doubt on the life saving vaccines that Trump insured we had access to. Welcome to the sideshow

Is there another way to see it? The far left saw "Trump's" vaccine as bullshit science. Those of us (me) who supported Trump in both Presidential campaigns saw the vaccine as a huge feather in the cap for the Donald's resume'.

There was/is no quagmire. Trump should go down in history for saving the world due to getting very effective vaccines out to the masses. Meanwhile, those from the far left to the far right are ready to cast doubt on the life saving vaccines that Trump insured we had access to. Welcome to the sideshow
I agree with you. He did what needed to be done to help the most helpless. The rest of us don't need help. That's why it is a quagmire. People are spinning it every which way. Trump helped get the "vax" out, still doesn't mean everyone needs it nor everyone doesn't. You of all people helped me feel ok with getting the pfizer jab when my mom came down with cancer, but I'll be damned if I jab my littles right now. Subject to change like everything in my life. Covid is a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.