Can anyone enhance this?

kl9

5 year old buck +
If anyone can improve this image so I can see head gear better that'd be great. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    487.8 KB · Views: 68
Try saving it to your computer, when you do so you generally have the option of working with a photo. Sometimes your really have to adjust the contrast or lightening way out of whack to see the antlers. Makes the rest of the photo look like crap, but at least you can see what is important.

Reactions: kl9
Not sure if these are any better or not. It's a nice buck.

20161010_114921.jpg

20161010_123409.jpg

image.jpeg

I messed with it a bit and got an image similar to the 1st one reposted. Just wanted to see if anyone could clarify it really well. No biggie, I agree he is a nice one. Thanks

Kl9, I played with quite a few settings and honestly didn't come up with results that differed significantly from those already shared by gwm. Regardless you can definitely tell it's a very nice one! My question is if you suspect it's one you've already captured on camera before with clearer results? If you're suspecting it's one you've already caught on camera might share a better picture for comparison sake and see what others think about whether it's a match or not. Between the tine height that is evident and the general shape of the rack, I bet you can verify if it's one you've captured before or not.

Thanks for trying. If he walks under me no doubt I will shoot him. I don't have another picture to compare the deer to because unfortunately I took the camera down a week or so after getting this picture and put it on a different farm.

Looks like a dandy. It's the best I could do and not much better than anyone else's.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    423.3 KB · Views: 34
That is a real nice buck!!

Good luck

You can do a ton with enhancing this pic, but you need a higher quality file. At 487K the compression of the JPEG doesn't allow for much - do you have the best quality original?

Either way he is a shooter IMHO

You can do a ton with enhancing this pic, but you need a higher quality file. At 487K the compression of the JPEG doesn't allow for much - do you have the best quality original?

Either way he is a shooter IMHO
I could email the original, but I'm not sure I could upload anything better to the forum.