All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushnell strike force

Yep.:cool: Might even learn about "monkeys":D
Good ole Hazleville. A friend of mine and a camera and deer habitat wizzard. He's the real deal. He did 15 acres of TSI for me this year.

Good ole Hazleville. A friend of mine and a camera and deer habitat wizzard. He's the real deal. He did 15 acres of TSI for me this year.

Yep. Haze is a good guy.
Edit: Swat, I figured you would know what I was talking about(monkeys);)

Last edited:
Yep. Haze is a good guy.
Edit: Swat, I figured you would know what I was talking about(monkeys);)
Ya, he's got a language all of his own. But when he speaks, I listen, especially on cams.

I had done a update on them,and thanks I will check them out

You shouldn't need lithiums to operate the Brownings. Nor dedicated cards. They tell you this to minimize customer frustration and reduce the amount of calls they handle.

If you clean and format the card each time, that is a good standard practice. You can use alkaline just fine in the Strike Force. Lithiums are good for high frequency video use or for dead of winter temps. If you are just running pics, you can get by just fine with value-branded alkalines. I would NOT use ULTRA speed cards in the Strike Force. Use basic Class 4,6, or 10.

If your Strike Force didn't have the latest firmware, then that should be updated. While I have nothing other than personal experience with this situation - I would pay attention to the battery tray. I believe intermittent contact is being made, thus the pics one week and not the next. I had a Strike force where this happens and a new case made the problem stop. I also found that being very firm with the tray going in, helps.

I've ran a half-dozen Browning's over the past 2 years and have never used a lithium battery. All cheapo Rayovacs. Got about 8 SD cards that I swap around between cams and haven't had any issues.

Same here and never had a issue.

Same here and never had a issue.

Exact same for me. Couldnt be happier with them.