Blue Hill Nursery Stock

I emailed them to see how many I could get in a box

Bought some from these guys last year and was very pleased with everything about them. Their apple tree list will come online next week.
Someone on here posted it up last fall, they use M111 on a lot of their trees and have a nice selection reasonable shipping and were great to talk with.

I believe that was me. I was impressed with the trees I received from them and they are doing very well. 5 year old Wickson that was loaded this year. Should have taken a photo before the bears had their way with it.

X89u2TM.jpg

I believe that was me. I was impressed with the trees I received from them and they are doing very well. 5 year old Wickson that was loaded this year. Should have taken a photo before the bears had their way with it.

X89u2TM.jpg

Sorry to see diesel, mother nature can be harsh to our efforts.

I am on my 2nd year with Wickson crabs and like them so far. What has been your experience?

I have finally learned to deal with the yearly bear damage. I feel a bit like Frank Costanza yelling “Serenity Now!” While I walk up to a tree that has been mauled.

My Wickson started producing apples last year and all had apples last year and this year so I am hoping they continue with that pattern. I haven’t had any disease issues and the apple are the size of a golf ball or slightly larger on mine. They were hanging into early to mid November last year and are still hanging on the unscathed trees. I have 4 left and I like what I have seen so far.

Looks like you need a bear tag.I have 19 trees coming from Turkey Creek,Cummins,and Whitetail Crab.If anyone else in Kansas wants to get some free shipping I can get more in same box except from turkey creek as that box is full

Well I must have tree brain for the spring,I actually ordered from Turkey Creek,Willis,Blue Hill.I was actually WC that had the almost 90.00 shipping and Bluehill was 50.00.I got a mix of apples,pears,crabapples, asian pears.I have 20 in this field already and only planted a few this year.Don't know what I will do when I can't find anymore room

Well I must have tree brain for the spring,I actually ordered from Turkey Creek,Willis,Blue Hill.I was actually WC that had the almost 90.00 shipping and Bluehill was 50.00.I got a mix of apples,pears,crabapples, asian pears.I have 20 in this field already and only planted a few this year.Don't know what I will do when I can't find anymore room
You'll find more room. I've said I was done planting trees going on 3 years now. Still have 8 coming next spring.

Get some bears, you will always have trees you need to replace, LOL!

Bears are like hogs fun to hunt but not to have around.WC says the shipping would be less but still shows high on web site so hopefully we get that figured out and I can order some from them,Like I mentioned if anyone close to me wants to order some let me know

Website says trees go on sale today but everything is still saying sold out.

Man. I really don't know if I have room for any more trees. I had to squeeze them in last year.

Yeah wasting a lot of time at work checking on that…(hopefully will be well worth it though)

What a horrific website

Wow. I checked at 1 pm and the website was not allowing orders. I checked at 4 and almost everything I wanted was already sold out. Good for BlueHills but now I have to wait another year to add the varieties I was hoping to get.

It’s up and running now.

I got:

Ed’s Crazy
Peak Attraction
Rifle Deer
Acorn Pippin

If I had known today was the day I would have been more prepared. Last year I wasn't sent either Peak Attraction or Lockdown...they sent me Sweet Dog instead.
I'm hoping I remembered right that Peak Attraction was the one they didn't send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just tried to go back and it says the website is down?

Thank you. I got back in and was able to place an order for what I wanted.

I see apples and crab apples but I want persimmon and don't see any in stock.