All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backpack sprayer

1594567556523.png
Sorry about the giant pic. Broke down and got this. 3 different tips, great distance throw, and no more pumping. Sometimes I walk in suffocating moist heat in the swamp and use this to control some weeds along creek edges. Sounds wimpy, but pumping and trying to balance was WORK! Makes it nice riding the ATV for spot spraying and not having to pump.

I bought a 16 gal northstar atv sprayer with 2 nozzle boom. Like it so far. Used it to spray half an acre plot in minutes. I still use the backpack sprayer in tight spots around my apples trees although I could probably just use the gun on this new one. Hoping it lasts because it’s a breeze to get a larger area done. Was always hamstrung by the 4 gallon backpack sprayer and not being near a water refill. Could only do so much.

I use one from round up because its already labeled for what I need it for. I have to admit they (round up) did a good job.