As they lay thread…

Deer here don't drop until April. But my winter rye is growing in the mild weather we're having, som hopefully it draws them in and I can get some good sheds. There's a decent 10 point stag on camera in a couple of my plots. A few years ago I found a matched pair in one of those plots. I have to be diligent, though, or the dog walkers might find them first.

Deer here don't drop until April. But my winter rye is growing in the mild weather we're having, som hopefully it draws them in and I can get some good sheds. There's a decent 10 point stag on camera in a couple of my plots. A few years ago I found a matched pair in one of those plots. I have to be diligent, though, or the dog walkers might find them first.
Squirrels will destroy the low hanging fruit here fast

I found a shed and a cow vertebrae 15 foot up a tree once. A squirrel had drug them up there and was chewing on them. Sheds can lasta long time here if dropped in the pasture. Go away quickly if dropped in the forest.

Clouds. Rain. Hike. Way better than I was expecting…
a33c470a67a68dc99d6c04bb740c496d.jpg

4466e0129a98513ff90ee17d7f80c1cf.jpg

8ce7063907f6d8d586a9ee13548f3e8e.jpg

28f59ff689be37b879abce803995aac3.jpg

dfefb73b405502304592e8e6f96681f4.jpg

36dfde3d3bd9a7adf441e17004f1e4cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealous…my bucks are all still wearing them!

Most of mine are too. I went to a spot where a found a magnum shed last year. Big big buck. Since my big guys have shed, I thought maybe he would have too. I was not expecting to find so many.

Found this right across the fence on the neighbor’s today. She said I could keep it. Not sure the story with this one.
View attachment 62220

Is that JB weld? Are those sheds on a skull?

Most of mine are too. I went to a spot where a found a magnum shed last year. Big big buck. Since my big guys have shed, I thought maybe he would have too. I was not expecting to find so many.

Nice shed pics! Let's see a pic of the magnum big big buck too!

Ours have all dropped the best I can tell. I have had a lot of deer on camera this last week, some are easy to tell are bucks (pedicels are visible). I haven't seen an antler on a trail camera deer's head for a few days now. T-Max looks like you have some nice mass in your antlers.

Ours have all dropped the best I can tell. I have had a lot of deer on camera this last week, some are easy to tell are bucks (pedicels are visible). I haven't seen an antler on a trail camera deer's head for a few days now. T-Max looks like you have some nice mass in your antlers.

Waiting…
7df5d922d9fd7be3b53d16dbd780aaf0.jpeg

22e87ab0910119aa460f19615cfae1b9.jpeg