Altoz Mowers

Mista Paacha

5 year old buck +
I've been running Gravely mowers for the last 15 years. Yesterday my 260Z Gravely puked oil out the bottom end. Since I have 7 acres to mow between the two acreages I needed something quickly. I ran to the implement dealer that has Gravely mowers. I was shocked to see how much they have gone up in price and that they cheapened up the mower. THey no longer offer a full hydraulic deck which in my opinion is a must on anything over 60".
I have bought two Gravely mowers from this guy and he swung me away from them into an Altoz mower. I have never heard of them.

This mower is built in northern Minnesota by lumberjacks. The transaxles are much larger providing a much smoother speed range and a crazy fast top end. 24" tires are larger than the Gravely. The 33hp EFI Kohler is not even offered in a Gravely. The spindles in the deck have four bearings not two. The deck is made of thicker steel. The kicker is the Altoz was $4000 less.
20170603_154155_zpstuurgfup.jpg

20170603_154202_zpsviventkj.jpg

20170603_154215_zps8u7qpxr3.jpg

very nice looking machine

Never heard of them,does deck flip up for cleaning?Great looking machine

How is the ride? Have you ever tested a Ferris?

Beautiful machine. Almost too pretty to use :)

Never heard of them,does deck flip up for cleaning?Great looking machine

Does not flip up like a Grasshopper.

How is the ride? Have you ever tested a Ferris?

The suspension seat and the large tires provides a very nice ride. My farm is very rough. This took it very well.

Never seen a Ferris mower. John Deere, Gravely, Simplicity, Dixon(used to be), Walker, Cub Cadet are the most common around here. The guy I bought mine from just started selling them this year. I'm not sure where the next closest dealer would be.

Another fine product of nw mn :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That looks like the Mack Daddy of mowers.

They sure make a nice mower!
f2a561d19691090c0b295359dab3749a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does it have suspension like a Ferris? I use to think it was a gimmick, but it definitely helps.

Looks like a nice mower with a good suspension seat. The Kohler EFI is what I would be concerned about - we were told to stay away from them.