60 Acres Premium Hunting Land, Sullivan Co, MO - $150,000

If you don't mind being in the CDW zone in Missouri. Nice little 60 acres with good income.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/grd/5210152672.html

Dag gum I wish I was in the position to look at this place! My imagination is already running wild

Hinge the crap out of that woodlot
An plant a bunch of native grasses in the fields with narrow strip plots with low maintenance chestnuts and pears on the plots edges!!!!

Got to let the moths out of your wallet sometime. Start here!;)

Oh thats gonna happen real soon. Drawing up house plans now:eek:

Oh thats gonna happen real soon. Drawing up house plans now:eek:

Oh Boy!

Sent a message. Nobody tell fish.

25 minutes from me. Someone buy it so we can tag team the workload on both farms.

I wish prices were like that in the CWD zone in Wisconsin. I would be all over this property.

Didn't know they put Sullivan in the CWD zone.

Also can't speak for the Sullivan area but just to the east in Putnam, people are asking all kinds of crazy numbers for land.
But those that are actually selling are getting in the low 2000 range. Bid low! You can't go back down once the # is out there.

https://www.whitetailproperties.com...act-northeast-missouri-timber-pond-creek-deer
This one is just down the road from 4000 acres of public hunting so it gets a lot of road traffic and it's asking priced accordingly. I'd bet a guy could own it for $1500.

I bought 8 years ago, had the realtor out to my place a few weeks ago. He told me with all the habitat work done and stands set up he could turn it in a few weeks at $2200/acre. That's a 28% gain from my purchase price, better than most stocks lately.

Didn't know they put Sullivan in the CWD zone.

Also can't speak for the Sullivan area but just to the east in Putnam, people are asking all kinds of crazy numbers for land.
But those that are actually selling are getting in the low 2000 range. Bid low! You can't go back down once the # is out there.

https://www.whitetailproperties.com...act-northeast-missouri-timber-pond-creek-deer
This one is just down the road from 4000 acres of public hunting so it gets a lot of road traffic and it's asking priced accordingly. I'd bet a guy could own it for $1500.

I bought 8 years ago, had the realtor out to my place a few weeks ago. He told me with all the habitat work done and stands set up he could turn it in a few weeks at $2200/acre. That's a 28% gain from my purchase price, better than most stocks lately.

If it sells!

If it sells!

How do you always so eloquently put it? Oh yea,

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha,

By the way are you in MO next week?

Last edited:
A guy can project anything he wants, put it on the market and get the cash........after commish.........after closing costs........after long term capitol gain taxes. Maybe 2% per year ROI, but that ain't why most guys buy in Missouri, they buy so they can show everyone pictures of their wall!

And yes I will be there late next week for court, may take a few days to hunt since I am there because I need a wall like that!

You going to stop over for a beer? How many days you going to be in MO? Drive that hotrod over so I can re live my youth!

Is the Putnam property worth $1500/acre?

Is the Putnam property worth $1500/acre?

Not when someone else' house is in the middle of the south half of the property.

Not when someone else' house is in the middle of the south half of the property.

I agree, there are plenty better locations in Putnam. Not sure if that house is occupied but it's a mute point. A few miles SE there is a cross road town.
I passed a real nice property because of a little town right down the road. I could be wrong but I just assume there are guys that like to hunt "road hunt" and they don't own land or they would be living on it.

MO,
I'll shoot you a PM. I head out towards the end of next week also. Right now it doesn't look like I have 14 days of work to do in 7 so I might have some breathing room.

I agree, there are plenty better locations in Putnam. Not sure if that house is occupied but it's a mute point. A few miles SE there is a cross road town.
I passed a real nice property because of a little town right down the road. I could be wrong but I just assume there are guys that like to hunt "road hunt" and they don't own land or they would be living on it.

MO,
I'll shoot you a PM. I head out towards the end of next week also. Right now it doesn't look like I have 14 days of work to do in 7 so I might have some breathing room.

I do have 14 days of work to do, but I always do. Nothing new there. But would Be glad to take a little time to meet up. I will know more next week on how

I do have 14 days of work to do, but I always do. Nothing new there. But would Be glad to take a little time to meet up. I will know more next week on how

Can't PM you it says you're undercover :)

Can't PM you it says you're undercover :)

In MN I stay undercover!

Last edited: