2024 tree orders

4wanderingeyes

5 year old buck +
Anyone have a good supplier of White Cedars, of a decent size? The cheapest I am seeing is about for 3 yo seedlings, in quantities of 100+

Anyone have a good supplier of White Cedars, of a decent size? The cheapest I am seeing is about for 3 yo seedlings, in quantities of 100+
Check out paint creek nursery in Cadot. I order tree from them every year. I've been happy with all there trees.

Check out paint creek nursery in Cadot. I order tree from them every year. I've been happy with all there trees.
I have ordered a few times from them, but they arent listing much for White cedars this year.

Check YellowRiverNurseries in Marshfield.

After deer hunting this year I was able to plant about 250+ trees (white spruce, balsam fir, white cedar). With the rain we had around Christmas it took most of the frost out on my land. On December, 29th, I took my 7 year old daughter down the road and we pulled 7 white cedars from the road ditch where the county batwings them off. We brought those tree back to our land and planted them. I could have likely still snuck a few in the ground on Jan 1, if I would have rolled some logs out of the way. My land is about 100 miles south of the Canadian border.

Never thought I would plant a tree on my land after Christmas. Some of the local county SWCDs here are selling 25 white cedar (12-18") for around $55 bundle. I'm getting some 2 gallon pots for $18 and a bundle of the bareroots to try.

IMG_8636.JPEGIMG_8637.JPEGIMG_8639.JPEG

Last edited:
Got some good help there,Buck^^^^

bill

my tree order from burnt ridge nursery got cancelled for the second year in a row.