Encouraging Article on CWD in Missouri

It’s notable because ~350 people die from CJD annually in America. It’s statistically almost impossible that two people that know each other would contract such a rare disease.

Hopefully it’s a tragic coincidence, there is no proof to the contrary but it’s still good to be informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random distribution isn't as scattered as people like to think. Clustering happens in sets of random distribution. Then considering that they were friends, they likely participated in other activities together, though none of those activities are listed. Perhaps they worked at the same slaughter house. Or maybe they hunted in other places together and participated in the local customs, which may include eating the brains of an animal, like monkey. The problem is that the article gives a very pointed view and shows very little consideration for other factors, or at a minimum does not acknowledge any consideration.

Random distribution isn't as scattered as people like to think. Clustering happens in sets of random distribution. Then considering that they were friends, they likely participated in other activities together, though none of those activities are listed. Perhaps they worked at the same slaughter house. Or maybe they hunted in other places together and participated in the local customs, which may include eating the brains of an animal, like monkey. The problem is that the article gives a very pointed view and shows very little consideration for other factors, or at a minimum does not acknowledge any consideration.

Maybe.

I don’t think the article is jumping to any conclusions. It’s newsworthy even if it turns out to be nothing. I don’t think it’s possible to know one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk