2016 Big bucks taken

Not sure this is this year as our buck season has not started yet in PA. I know there was a special doe season that started this past weekend but i have not heard about a buck season thats open.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oronoco, MN

At least I can dream.......................................

This thread is what deer dreams are made of. Our season starts 10/1 which is also my anniversary. You might think that is a problem but we are dropping the kids off on the way to camp. She will be reading and drinking wine all weekend and I will be hunting. Only problem is I don't have any bucks that will make this thread. If Bill's buck steps out he is in trouble.

Wait til I start hunting. Anyone can pick out those antlers in the woods.

It takes experience and skill to pick these out at 40 yards. :D

cefa95e5d1bd733bb158ef30f6985409.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OH Bill I am so with you on that one! I am into hunting big opossum. Anyone can kill a 170 inch whitetail :)

Can't wait to see the giants coming out of Ohio this upcoming weekend, as that is their opener.

It starts Saturday, but is going to be really really hot. It has been in the 90s there for days.

Ohio.... 167"

Another Ohio giant 8

Ohio again!

New Jersey

South Dakota

Saw a picture of a 220" from MO, not sure if I can steal the pic somehow and post it or not.

Nice bucks all. These kinds of old mossy-horns are the stuff of dreams. It gets us out there in the rain, snow, sleet and cold !!

In the part of Pa. I hunt in, a 120 - 125" buck is probably the buck of a lifetime. I'll only be a " looker " here - not a contributor !!

Saw a picture of a 220" from MO, not sure if I can steal the pic somehow and post it or not.

Taken about 20-25 minutes from my house. Area taken is not even known much as a "deery" area. He's keeping really quiet from everything I know. I'm guessing he had this boy spotted and halfway patterned for a while and mum was the word.

Wisconsin.... 204". Does anybody know anything about this buck?

220 4/8 shot near Charity, MO
39 points total

Wisconsin.... 204". Does anybody know anything about this buck?

If that deer turns out to be legit, that will be one of the biggest typicals for Wisconsin this year

That deer came from Rodenkirch whitetails, out of Beaver Dam, WI... So I guess it's not a fair chase deer.... Bummer.