You Might Be A Food Plotter If…

I spilled a bad of radish seed a few years ago and still find the random seed in my boots or backpack.

Your wife calls you home from work screaming because there are maggots in the washer and dryer. You now always remember to clean your pockets after putting in the winter rye plots.

When you finally admit to yourself you attain more enjoyment from researching, planning, planting and successfully nurturing your food plots even more than loosening bullets n broadheads at the plot inhabitants !!
Plus you can make plotting last as long as you wish ..or as short I suppose ..versus wildlife seasons measured in days ...and..
For this old retired guy it is my gym, walking track, mind bender and often a one meal a day fasting system as I am just too busy

Bear

When you finally admit to yourself you attain more enjoyment from researching, planning, planting and successfully nurturing your food plots even more than loosening bullets n broadheads at the plot inhabitants !!
Plus you can make plotting last as long as you wish ..or as short I suppose ..versus wildlife seasons measured in days ...and..
For this old retired guy it is my gym, walking track, mind bender and often a one meal a day fasting system as I am just too busy

Bear
I still enjoy shooting them but damn it brings a smile to my face when a deer uses a trail or food plot exactly how I intended.

When you take advantage of "work from home" and participate in meetings while on the four wheeler spraying your beans

I still enjoy shooting them but damn it brings a smile to my face when a deer uses a trail or food plot exactly how I intended.
That’s a great one!