Wow

did it to my nephew. He snapped!!! LIterally came unglued. HEHEHEHE

With numbers coming down in my state I had to go look on my state DNR site to see if by chance they had published the harvest report yet - I figured it would only be a fitting date!

Sent this to my buddy - it will be interesting to see if he "bites" or not. Obviously I own the place he hunts and as such I don't have to buy tags - he does - ut-oh!!!

joke.jpg

I can't imagine just giving up hunting because I could not shoot a buck. Are people that antler obsessed?

You would pay taxes on a piece and spend cash making improvements to watch the bucks walk? Count me out.

You would pay taxes on a piece and spend cash making improvements to watch the bucks walk? Count me out.

You still have to pay taxes wheather you buy a license or not. Might as well hunt then.

Apparently my "sell" wasn't very good. My buddy didn't take the bait:(.

My boy on the other hand showed it to some of his buddies at school and they bought it and where not happy - he said he didn't help matters as the "new rule" didn't affect him and then asked his buddies if they wanted us to shoot a deer for them! I can't repeat what they told him he could do to himself!:eek: To be honest, I',m not sure it's even physically possible!

Anyway - always fun to get someone on April Fools.