Wolf or Yote?

Just saw it.

That’s definitely called one spent bullet. For sure. Either way.
But it’s a yoke.

When I get pictures of a wolf, my first thought is, "Whoa! That's a wolf!" Every time I look at a picture from one of my cameras and question if it's a wolf or coyote, it turns out to be a co

Nobody's going to talk about this three legged dog?

Nice pick up. I was wondering if anyone would notice. My guess is he chewed his way out of a trap, but somebody could have winged him.

After seeing the wolf picture I am going with yote. My one phobia in life is wolves. I have had nightmares about them since I was 5. I would be happy if they all disappeared.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Chummer there are plenty of wolves around me, I am not concerned for my own safety at all with them. When my kids were young, I would tell them to stay close, and yell and wave your arms, don’t run away if you saw one. But I am afraid for my dogs. Dogs are like a quick easy snack to them. So I keep a close eye on my dogs, and I am usually armed if they go in the woods with me.

I have had a wolf come by my stand when I was bow hunting. He was chasing 2 does mid afternoon through my wooded edge. about 5 yards from me. he lost them in the marsh and came back by me about 50 yards. he caught a wiff of the doe estrus I had and turned towards me.

He attention shifted as 15 turkeys came in about 80 yards behind me. He stalked them and only 14 flew off.

he was big and over 125 lbs. I have measured wlof tracks on my property that were ~ 5.25".

Very eerie and amazing experience when an apex predator is that close to you and you are in his world.