Wish list for the new Forum....

wiscwhip

5 year old buck +

Last edited:

Last edited:
Done!

lol, we crossed.

Seems like we are always starting new threads talking about what the weather is currently doing. Maybe creating a sticky on the general discussion page titled Weather Reports would consolidate these types of threads and give everyone one place to post weather reports ie: frost, floods, droughts, etc...

Nevermind, disregard.

Last edited:
I turned off all email replies, once this place gets going your Inbox will blow up! :eek: Not sure that keeps others from seeing your email address or not or if it just doesn't send one to you?
Ya I was wrong. I saw the list of emails and thought it was a longer list but it was just John's via the server domain. I turned mine off after the first one.

Last edited:
Is there any way to change the colors of peoples replies? Alternate colors? That way you could easily see the different posts. Right now everything runs together.

Would it be possible to have a herbicide thread...somewhere in the area of food plots, NWSG, trees etc? Maybe something like "All Things Herbicide"? This could include updated prices, sprayer calibration, what herbicides to use and not to use...

And maybe a NWSG thread?

The herbicide area is in the general and it is hard to find and hard to build on...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Not sure if we can figure out how to get a location near our name? If not.....what about a location and USDA zone in the signature like shown below? Then limit any other info to one or two lines.....so we don't get so "cluttered". JMHO :D

Last edited:
I just got an email there was a post on this thread.. o_O

MO and biglake, go into your profile and change your preferences and alert preferences. Many options there. I've turned off most all of the email alerts.

I wish I could figure out how to end all the emails saying someone has posted on my thread. And I don't need all the forum Alerts when someone posts on my threads either. Any help with that? Thanks!
On the upper right hand side is your name. Click and you'll see as box open with options pick preferences. Uncheck the box that I have unchecked. At least I think this should work, it has appeared to work for me.

Attachments

• forum.pdf
    141.4 KB · Views: 6
Grin.....I just added to my sig line. :D Could not resist adding to it.
FOGGY I'm sitting here about ready to pee myself I'm laughin so hard.

Testing something... Please ignore my ramblings....

-John