Wish list for the new Forum....

I was just checking out the forum software website, this forum software is amazing. There are so many add-ons it is unreal. Pretty sure this site could look any way John chooses and have as many or few options as he would like. I also checked out the cost of a license for this software and I would like to extend a note to John that if donations are needed to fund the operation of this site, just say the word buddy, the good folks here will respond in spades I am sure! BTW, don't let AD find out about the animated smiley's!:eek:

You are right wiscwhip - this software is state of the art.... I wish I would have known about it 2 1/2 weeks ago :rolleyes:

I appreciate the thought of donations... But I haven't earned anything yet. Technically, all of you joined the site, I broke it, and you had to join again.

Everyone being willing to come back and not get sick of the issues here is payment enough. I have no idea where this is all going (other than a safe place to hang out with friends). But I know one thing, if you pay it forward returns are exponentially multiplied. That's enough for me right now.

We are onto something great. I can feel it in my bones. Let's just roll with that.

Thanks,

-John

Just realized that none of your signature info shows to non-members. So.....Lindsay will need to join the site to read my message to him. I'm "encrypted". :D

Last edited:
It appears that seperating the buy/sell/trade and equipment forums would be a good idea based on the posts down there.

we can see who posted last in a thread, but can't go to last post? I see we can select a page to go to, which gets us close.

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-26_9-45-59.png
    upload_2014-4-26_9-45-59.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I see says the man who hasn't had quite enough coffee yet, well done sir.

I love this forum because I can post pictures from my iPad which is way more convenient than using my laptop. My laptop doesn't like this site but my iPad loves it

How do you get to the last page, when there is multiple pages? Especially on my phone, you can only click on the initial title, and it takes you to the first post. Once you get some hot threads, this will be a pain.

Wisc don't think you answered my question already. That blue dot only works for a thread you've been viewing?

I also noticed pics are really small when your not signed in. There also appears to be a difference between "recent posts" when your not signed in and "new posts" when you are signed in. Seems like the recent posts lay out is a little easier to navigate.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I am trying to post pictures from my iPhone. It always says they are to big. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to change the iPhone settings so the pics are not to big?