Wisconsin Wolf Tag

Terrific_tom

5 year old buck +
Woohoo I drew a Wisconsin Wolf Tag.

Are you planing on trying to shoot one or trap one? If the trend continues the trappers will get most of them.

Plan to trap one. I do have a little advantage as I will be leaving for the Northwoods in 2 days and staying for 3 1/2 weeks to help bear guide out. See lots of sign and actual wolves when I am out and about baiting for bear. As far as mount or rug it will depend on the wolf if I get lucky.

Do one of each. Or a whole pack!

Wolf tag? What is that?

Good luck I hope you get one.

Good luck

Nice, catch them all.

Where do you help out a bear guide? My dad drew a bear tag this year and we have quite a few visiting his bait site, but no monsters are there yet. Last year when I drew my tag we had some smaller ones showing up initially and then a big one showed up a week or two before season. There are lots of bears in Rusk County, but it sure takes a long time to draw a tag.

Nice, catch them all.

Where do you help out a bear guide? My dad drew a bear tag this year and we have quite a few visiting his bait site, but no monsters are there yet. Last year when I drew my tag we had some smaller ones showing up initially and then a big one showed up a week or two before season. There are lots of bears in Rusk County, but it sure takes a long time to draw a tag.

Bayfield and Douglas County