Wisconsin Nonresident tags

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Wisconsin guys....

Nonresident archery tags are $160?

Do you get a doe tag with that, or is that separate...cost?

I'm looking at hunting in SW Wisconsin next fall.

Thanks!

Depends on the zone. Southern farmland yes. Otherwise $20 each if available.

Depends on the zone. Southern farmland yes. Otherwise $20 each if available.
If the rules stay the same as this year..

Which zone is Trempeleau and Buffalo??

Central farmland..doe tag that came with license was good in any farmland zone this year

How has the harvest been in that area??

As good as the past? More pressure than before??

If this is your first WI non resident tag, the price will be $80.

If this is your first WI non resident tag, the price will be $80.
Serious??

Serious??
Serious. First time hunters get a break on prices. NR bow and gun tags are $80 and resident is $5 for first time buyers.

Well that's a darn good deal!!

550 for Iowa:confused:

But only once every four years or so!

Yes, I know. My wife and I have two points and will be putting in for our third this coming year to, hopefully, hunt in 2016. We'll have over $700 just in dang tags!

Kabic-- thanks!

It will be private land.

I'm guessing next fall will be a good one for bucks, can't beat the out of state tag cost.

If you can find some land and time to hunt Trempeleau Co I can't see any way you would be disappointed. I turkey hunted some land there and it is insane how good they have it. So many deer, so many dandy bucks, they are all over the place. The way they talked about seeing deer is very similar to how NovFor talks about seeing deer. The guy who owned the place felt like he 'settled' on a 148 inch 8 pointer a few years back when I was there, as if I was judging him for it. They also thought it was better than Buffalo Co because it doesn't get the non-res pressure that Buffalo does.