Who are you

tator3985

Buck Fawn
Well I've never posted on one of these and hope I'm in the right spot My wife and I bought 28 acres, 20 in woods, about 2 years ago in East Texas. She loves to watch her deer, so hubby doesn't get to hunt, and we just set up three Cuddelink cams on the property so she can see them when we're back home. Right now we're just camping and hanging out lovin the place but have plans to be build a small cabin in the interim and a Barndo when I retire. Gonna throw in a pond at some point. Glad I found the site and experiencing a pretty bid learning curve in the camera so will be reading through all the great info over there.
Thanks

Hello, I am a Cidermaker in Western Washington who crafts Heritage Cider. We just took over operation of 9 acres of traditional cider apples and heirloom apples in Ellensburg WA from our long-time grower. Our ultimate plan is to start our own traditional cider apple orchard in Western WA where we can build a cidery at the orchard and host activities and events for our customers. As a new Orchardist I hope to learn as much as I can from experienced apple growers, breeders and anyone who is interested in lost apples, heirloom apples and American history relating to all things apple. Cheers Nick Hill

Hello, I am a Cidermaker in Western Washington who crafts Heritage Cider. We just took over operation of 9 acres of traditional cider apples and heirloom apples in Ellensburg WA from our long-time grower. Our ultimate plan is to start our own traditional cider apple orchard in Western WA where we can build a cidery at the orchard and host activities and events for our customers. As a new Orchardist I hope to learn as much as I can from experienced apple growers, breeders and anyone who is interested in lost apples, heirloom apples and American history relating to all things apple. Cheers Nick Hill

Welcome ... look forward to teaching us beginners about apples & cider!