All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do Black Oxford mature

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
when do black oxfords mature? I see some sites saying November but am not sure they are right.

Bumping to the top someone has to know the answer to this one :). One of you sent me the scions ha ha.

Mine were looking stunning on September 28th a few years ago.

image20140928080841410.jpg

And what happened after that? Are they still doing okay?

And what happened after that? Are they still doing okay?

I ate one, it was fantastic. I dont recall when the others finally fell.

That picture was 2 years ago, this past year i didnt get any fruit. Trees look great, i expect some this year if conditions are good.

Have you all had lots of problems with disease in black Oxford? I have some started from scions a few years ago and all is good so far.

Have you all had lots of problems with disease in black Oxford? I have some started from scions a few years ago and all is good so far.

Pretty sure I had some Cedar apple rust. Just on the leaves, not the fruit. I'll try and check some pictures.

Thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanksgiving

I knew Ben would, have this answer as this is basically a Maine Apple. Ben fill us in what you have been doing

I have been working a lot, and apologize for shortfalls of my online activity.

I have been working a lot, and apologize for shortfalls of my online activity.

Ben we are just happy to had you back. Love to come see your place sometime