What's for dinner?

I'd go for any sign of green around here at the moment,
But I was wondering what happened to his beer,

Must be some sort of fancy southern thing...

They use a can with a completely removable top. It is closer to drinking out of a good glass where you can get some of the aroma along with the sip. It is also frickin delicious :-) it is made by a Texas brewery called Four Corners, and the beer is “Local Buzz” it is a rye golden ale with a hint of honey, and a little hops on the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a couple Canada goose breasts butterflied and marinated with balsamic and teriyaki for two days in fridge.
Cubed them up and made a nice goose stir-fry tonight that turned out pretty good. They key with the goose meat is to not over cook.

rzIX9FU.jpg

LOV7JwM.jpg

Tonight is deer burgers with the last of the backstrap

I hate it when it's last of the backstrap day...I think we have one whole one left then it's the long wait until bow season.

Daughter had her wedding shower this past Saturday and requested "the" tuna salad...wish she would have given credit to her Grandmother instead of me.
Biggest batch I've ever made.

That's your daughter?

Wow. She's gorgeous. Congrats to you both. I hope they have a long happy life together.

Thanks, luckily she takes after her mother!

Thanks, luckily she takes after her mother!

HAHAHAHAHA Can you share this "famous receipe" I love TUNA salad and would love to make yours. Congrats to your daughter and your future son in law. Very cool.

HAHAHAHAHA Can you share this "famous receipe" I love TUNA salad and would love to make yours. Congrats to your daughter and your future son in law. Very cool.

Thanks
Yep...it's in post #436

Shrimp cocktail, spaghetti with simple meat sauce and mushrooms, garlic bread and some store bought strawberry cheesecake.
208C1854-807B-4AFA-8E6D-7D3A3665B3DF.jpegA9C48425-9E97-4421-BF53-687BD3BE222B.jpeg0EB34EA3-B0A0-4FE1-B271-1B9F7000740B.jpeg

Bill that reminds me of what my kids used to call cattle drive suppers. Baked beans, fried potatoes and onions, bacon and biscuits. Not health food but sure tases good. We might need to put that on the menu.

Bill that reminds me of what my kids used to call cattle drive suppers. Baked beans, fried potatoes and onions, bacon and biscuits. Not health food but sure tases good. We might need to put that on the menu.

I never make this at home but to be honest I actually like it once in while. Always keep beans on hand at the farm...

Guinea fowl eggs with wild oyster mushrooms, red onion, green pepper, pepperjack, and Tony c's
cbe6394b1632d0c8e7b78f685b0b249b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Wow, just... wow!

I don't think it can get better.
Wow, just... wow!

I don't think it can get better.

Thank you, It definitely was a memorable meal, That was my 6 year old daughters portion btw, mine was a little bigger!