All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with old apple tree fencing.

Trapper LM

5 year old buck +
IMAG0110.JPG IMAG0116.JPG IMAG0124.JPG

Cut some Cedar poles and build a 7 X 7 X 7 Frame.

Wrap with a very good weed barrier that doesn't break down from the sun. Then wrap with concrete reinforcement wire.
002.jpg IMAG0148.JPG IMAG0159.JPG IMAG0180.JPG IMAG0189.JPG

Next add Camo to your liking. I
003.jpg 004.jpg 022.jpg
use artificial Christmas trees when ever I find discarded ones.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
As I get older my body doesn't work the way it used to so I'm preparing for when I cant climb trees anymore. I placed blinds like this strategically throughout my property with very little expense. As you noticed probably, I added a rubber roof to each one also to keep the elements out.

Last edited:
Now that is probably a deadly setup!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very ingenious!

Not sure that it is ingenious or that I'm proud of stealing it from a Christmas decoration design in downtown Chicago a number of years ago. My wife talked me into taking the 3 hour trip to see what downtown Chicago looked like in the winter. On our way home she asked me how I liked it and I said the take away message was a new way to make a deer blind. SHE JUST ROLLED HER EYES. LOL

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I think your best friend sitting outside might give you away. :)
Great idea...