Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

I'm here! Now where is my free "habitat talk" rally towel and water bottle I was promised for joining?(ha-ha) Thanks for the warm welcome!

THANKS BILL for grabbing the bull by the horns. I anxiously await the teachers to fill the classrooms.

John and I have talked over the past few weeks and I signed on as Moderator who will be here actively. As for the brew ha that helped slow things down John and I don't quite see eye to eye on how it played out, but what's done is done. From my stance we had one member left who should have been booted. He then left on his own. As a new Mod I'm making that departure permanent.

Here's to a fresh start and sharing some great ideas and information.

You just made my day, my friend! I can't think of a better move John could have made.

Long....time lurker here but never signed up. Seen the stuff on qdma and had to make the jump.

Couldn't remember my old account info so just signed up new.

Keep em coming guys. If you have a relationship with anyone on the other site make sure they are aware of this place. You will find posting here is easy and friendly and much easier to do pictures. I can't wait to update my land tour thread now this place is getting a nice boost. Top notch guys here especially if you are looking for fruit tree help.

Welcome to all the newbees! Dont just be a lurker. Post away!!!! If people want a forum to be active and busy you have to post stuff up. One thing that has been missing is some of the non habitat threads. Like Catscratchs house build, Selsor's house build HINT HINT Jordan. Eventhough most everyone is a habitat junkie or we wouldnt be here, doesnt mean that is the only thing that folks consider interesting.

Fellas if I could throw something out there……There’s going to be a lot of folks seeking a place to go over the next few days. There’s really only a short window in which to get this engine to crank. I would encourage everyone to actively post right now. If you’re one of the guys coming in from the other forum then go ahead and rekindle your habitat and food plot thread…..get them going. The more folks that see things that feel normal to them over here then the more likely they are to pull the trigger on making the move.

Gosh! That was easy! So long QDMA! Hello new (and old) friends here at HT! If switching - ah well, never mind.
:D Glad you found your way here, Dan!

Bill I have been in contact with lots of folks wanting to join and have attempted to but the reply/confirmation email is not being sent out by HT to make them active.

Mine was in the junk mail folder. I see the confirmation has been turned off now tho.

Hey welcome to all our old QDMA friends and thanks for breathing some new life in this forum !

Lets make this a fun active forum!

Boll Weevil checking in...glad to have another place to chat with like-minded land managers.

Last edited:
We have a land tour sticky here. Let's blow it up. Land tours were always my favorite part of both forums. My first time in QDMA I read the entire brushpile thread and was hooked. I know it won't be easy but it would be great if some of those threads made it here.

Fellas if I could throw something out there……There’s going to be a lot of folks seeking a place to go over the next few days. There’s really only a short window in which to get this engine to crank. I would encourage everyone to actively post right now. If you’re one of the guys coming in from the other forum then go ahead and rekindle your habitat and food plot thread…..get them going. The more folks that see things that feel normal to them over here then the more likely they are to pull the trigger on making the move.

Got a dozer and excavator at farm right now clearing stumps and regrading roads after recent timber harvest. Headed to farm this weekend to check things out. Will start posting when I return from farm on Sunday. Thx for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to a new start.

Thanks

Bill can you move my habitat thread called from the food plot forum to the native habitat forum please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, that was a smack over on QDMA.

Anyway, I'm Hardwood11 on that former site, and on Iowawhitetail.com. Landowner in MN and IA

Hope to see some stories, pics, tips.. Really like to see your farm maps and pics!

Nice and easy sign up procedure. Hi guys!