Weather

At home, about 16 inches. At my cabin in NW Wisconsin, I am not sure yet, all of my cameras have snow stuck to the lenses. My brother that lives 30 miles away said 11 inches or so.

Hearing reports of 16-20 for waushara county. About 8 inch deep on my driveway but then I have a waist-high drift covering the entire area I usually park my truck in front of my pole building.

Weather app says 5 more inches for Wednesday!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

12" at the least. can be hard to tell with the drifting. I drove up and back to US Bank Stadium on Saturday for SX. Talk about an adventure!!! Didnt see any cars in the ditch but there were hundreds of them just stuck in the road. On/off ramps were the majority of it.

Based on area reports I guess to have gotten around 15" effectively cancelling my plans to plant trees this coming weekend :emoji_rage:.

It's snowing in Ohio again. Really annoying.

We are suppose to get another 5 inches Wednesday.

So how much snow did everyone end up with?
About 8" in Waukesha, WI. Going to the Brewers game tonight..tailgating might feel like a Packers playoff game..

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Just a skiff here but it spit snow all day with a bone chilling wind.
Ground is still thawed good supposed to warm right back up.

I’m optimistic, bought a new mower today..... a guy can dream!

4-8" more on the way tomorrow!!!!!

My son has been playing baseball since he was six. This is the first year they have gone this late into the season and have still been undefeated. I believe we're tied for first place. HAHA

Not as much snow here as some of you received, maybe 3-4" but we got a rain luckily it wasn't the 1/2" or more of freezing rain they were calling for. Back roads are a little slick still. I got a call from the guy I ordered my apple trees from and he has them so I guess I'm going to pick them later and they'll sit for awhile till all this thaws.

April showers bring May flowers ... very questionable at this point ... :emoji_angry:

April snow 20180415.jpg

April showers bring snow plowers. Just starting to come down pretty good here in S.E. Minnesota.

Big heavy flakes here, but no wind this time.

Finally missed us, an the long term forecast is looking hopefull
Praying for the frost to leave the ground by next tue, fingers crossed.

We got another 4-5". Luckily for us the frost is out for the most part. We are in need of moisture and hopefully it melts fairly slow and sinks in as opposed to just running off and screwing up my trout fishing even more than it already has.

We've been getting snow squalls around Pa. for a couple days with a biting cold wind. Cold rain showers today. We had a WHOLE 5 hours of sun yesterday. If it hasn't been snowing - it's been raining. No snow build-up at least.

Sunny and above freezing today in Central WI. Snow depth looks to be dropping quickly. Trees got delivered today. Starting to dream about maybe get them in the ground on Sunday.

I have about 18 inches of snow to melt off, and I am hoping with the forecast it will drop a lot of that the next couple days. I need to make a trip to the cabin and get into the driveway. I may be pushing it thinking I can get in this Sunday, but I will keep an eye on it, and if I can I will be going.

Over 30" of snow this month with over 20" falling this past week and I was able to get my evergreen plugs planted today. Take that @Big Snow Man . Gotta love April.

Still almost a foot of snow on most of my hill yet today and even more on the north side in the woods. Found a small fawn probably born later in summer dead only a couple days. Tucked under a spruce facing south where no snow under the trees but this lack of spring green up and cold temps at night was too much