Way off topic - but funny!

I will get back to my farm tour thread if it ever stops raining, I promise.

I like this feel good video, I'm not color blind and don't understand how the glasses work. But judging by this grandpa's reaction I would say they work:

Is that for real?

Going to have to look those up. I know a few color blind people including my Brother who can't track a hit deer for
€#€#T

Is that for real?

Going to have to look those up. I know a few color blind people including my Brother who can't track a hit deer for
€#€#T

I wondered the same thing, but found multiple videos with very similar reactions. Seems legit to me.

-John

A guy I work with bought a pair and said they didn't work for him. Are there different types of color blindness?

A guy I work with bought a pair and said they didn't work for him. Are there different types of color blindness?

There are different types. I don't have it but 2 of my brothers do. They both have red green color blindness. Everything in nature is kinda brown. That's how they explain it. Brown pine cones are invisible on a green tree. Stop light colors mean nothing, they can see what light is lit and work it that way, top is green, bottom is red.

As for the glasses the website has a test. My brother was given a 30% chance that the glasses would work. They say it's not always instant. Sometimes it takes weeks of wear for them to help.

Interesting idea though.

Bill

You might want to retrain them what is on top and bottom.

I'd hate for them to have an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill

You might want to retrain them what is on top and bottom.

I'd hate for them to have an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha , good thing I'm not color blind.

Think of the shooting lanes a person could clear with one of these!

Traveling in northern Florida recently, I came across this advertisement for a southern specialty ... :emoji_slight_smile:

peanuts.jpg

Makes you feel safe at the NFL game doesn't it?

Ever cut one down like this?

tree.jpg

Boys and their toys....

So I had a bunch of lumber left over from the shed construction that was used as bracing during construction. It had nails all over in it. Seeing as I can't just throw it away (who knows what project I'll come up with to use it up). I bought this gizmo on Amazon for $50:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That thing is bad ass.