Washed out again so RE-Do ideas

Brokenbear

5 year old buck +
20+AC river bottoms planted in Green Cover Summer release this spring and the river next to it washed us out again and now has sparse intended plants and lots of everything else ..the majority being 3' tall Nutsedgecc

We have an excavator coming in inside of two weeks to clear predominate creek obstacles in hopes of some relief from flooding ..at least for a little while ...

I think I am going to go to one a year notill drill plantings rather than fall, spring/summer ...the thought being this up coming planting (fall) 3 perinatal clovers, 2 annual clovers, turnips, radishes, and awnless wheat ..then come Sept 50# cereal rye ..and repeat this planting again next fall

I am trying to get some dirt holding roots n runners established to hold the top soil and still feed the soil and hopefully provide deer/turkey happiness

This idea has it's problems in that if the first planting thrives (clovers) how well will it do the following year as to brassicas in clover etc.

Next is..... I would like to NOT nuke the field chemically and am contemplating simply roll crimping

After the excavator leaves I would like to just use my 8' roll crimper after no till drilling the above mix ..(also open to suggestions on the mix)

I'm certainly open to suggestions as well as criticisms on any point and welcome all thoughts