Using doe estrus early in a mock scrape

Peplin Creek

5 year old buck +
has anyone ever made a mock scrape this time of year and used estrus scent now. I realize it's early yet, I was listening to a hunting podcast today and they talked about mock scrapes and how sure... you could create one during the rut and use estrus and just be another doe in heat or you use one early and be the first doe in heat. I like the thought process and I figured it's pretty much the start of oct so maybe it could work.

I have used trail cameras to get an idea of when does could be bread by backdating fawns when there born and one year it looked to be possible that doe was bread around the 20th of oct. So maybe a buck wouldn't find it too suspicious.... anyone have any real life experiences with this, this time of year?

Is doe in heat urine different than doe not in heat urine? How do they get this doe in heat stuff? Even if they were able to collect some kind of urine from such a small time frame how do they get enough to sell tens of thousands of bottles? Is cow urine any different than doe in heat urine? Get my drift here? It's impossible to get tens or hundreds of thousands of bottles of estrus scent, urine whatever from how many deer? How can talk about the usefulness when we really don't even know what it is? Taking glands straight from the deer may have some merit but the stuff you buy on the shelf is just marketing whatever to the masses.

They collect it when does are in heat. We can't use natural deer urine in our state. It has been banned due to potential for spread of CWD. No real need for it. A biologist friend of mine did a study with trail cameras and found no statically significant difference in visits using deer urine or human urine. By the way, some places use birth control pill like drugs to control doe cycle so they can force them into estrus early so urine can be collected, packaged, and sold prior to the season.

Thanks,

Jack