Unusual Animals you have seen during hunting

Let's see....... in AZ I've seen bobcat, golden eagles, coyotes, coatimundis,mountain lions, javelina,bear,rattlesnakes, drug smugglers, found human bones quail hunting, badgers,grey fox, and a few other things. In MN I've seen fishers, a wolf (not hunting),bald eagles, otters,weasels,black squirrels,coyotes, and red fox.

Both balck and albino squirells, and fisher once.

I once had a brood of juvenile cooper's hawks that frequented the area around one of my stands. I watched them snatch starlings left and right in the evenings. One morning as it got lighter, i could see that 2 of them were roosted in the tree directly in front of me...probably only 12-15ft away. then one of them hopped from that branch directly onto the arrow that was knocked on my bow....it only stayed on the arrow for a brief second then hopped onto the branch that my bow hanger was screwed into. it stayed their for several minutes before gliding down over the swamp.

This spring while turkey hunting had the biggest red fox i have ever seen come trotting into my set up...he passed by me at arm's length..that was pretty cool. Aside from that I have seen fishers, mink, ermine, bald eagles, yotes, bobcat, bear, grouse, woodcock, muskrat and all sorts of other cool animals while on stand.

A couple years back we were finding dead mice and snakes stashed in trees in different locations. That year during rifle season I had a little owl just a little bigger than a woodcock land in a tree by me. I was curious to what it was and found out that it was a Saw Whet owl that like stashing its dinner for later in trees. Kind of neat to see what calls the woods home.